SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IMHO our train announcement should be clear and use the proper voice. recently the new KJ line train announcement not so good compare to the previous one. the best train announcement so far is in the KLIA transit and KLIA express. The voice is clear and the pronouncation was good. Why lrt and monorail cant implement the good one...

The signages at the stations also need to change because the one that using now looks so bad.

· Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Send a complain email to prasarana see whether they will take public opinion or not. Most important is the clear pronunciation, some announcement at KL central have some weird slang.

Changing the voice would be easy, they should find some hot, sexy, young and soft female voice.
already send feedback n suggestion many times. but no action taken. so sad....why not they make the voice auditions to shortlist the best one.

· Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
i also suggest to them to make double announcements means when the train almost reach the station it will announce again the name of the station. this is important because our LRT train did not have any LED sign to indicate the next station. Singapore mrt do triple announcements if im not mistaken.

· Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
why our LRT system cant implement double announcements inside the trains?? means before the trains approaching the stations it will announce the name of the stations again. i already suggest this idea to rapidkl and prasana but no action taken.

· Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
why rapidkl or prasarana did not makeover the dang wangi and masjid jamek undergrounds station? because i saw the interior of the stations looks ugly and dull because of the colour of wall of the stations. why not they change the colour of the stations like kg baru or ampang park. at least they change the colour of the stations.

· Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Hi, I'm a graphic design student and I'm going to work on a project to redesign the wayfinding system of Malaysia's rail transit. I saw all the post, it's interesting but still no action taken by the rapidkl.

So, just throw me a bunch of problems and difficulties that you faced when using our public transport.
just read this thread from 1st page. then u will find what is the major problem for our rail public transport signages.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.