SkyscraperCity Forum banner

LRT/MONORAIL/MRT Train Announcements and Signage at the station.

185527 Views 544 Replies 69 Participants Last post by  AsHalt
IMHO our train announcement should be clear and use the proper voice. recently the new KJ line train announcement not so good compare to the previous one. the best train announcement so far is in the KLIA transit and KLIA express. The voice is clear and the pronouncation was good. Why lrt and monorail cant implement the good one...

The signages at the stations also need to change because the one that using now looks so bad.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
That is because the agency is unable to shake off its inherited government decor mentality. If you go to any of the government offices you will come across similar style notice board.
Reactions: semsemyee
Errr i think deaf people are the group relying the least to the onboard announcement.
i know rapidkl soon will replace all of those Adtranz train, but bear in mind, that some of handicapped people (deaf people) sometimes rely on the announcements inside the train...:eek:hno:

by the way, the Adtranz train are getting decay day to day, hopefully the replacement of the old train can be done ASAP...:eek:hno:
Reactions: THE PERFECTOR
One thing that Malaysia always fail to understand is uniformity or standardization. Just look at our road signs. Sometimes I wonder whether there is even a standard to begin with.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.