SkyscraperCity banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 5001 Posts

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL.. You are to blame, I was a bit lost on that other thread. Yeah, I also want to know the name of the tower. Those photos that you quoted are te most "up to date". I will do a search to find out what's the name of the tower.

·
Registered
39,382 Posts
Thanks for the thread!
However, unfortunately, most of the pics are relatively old (2003) and they do not feature the new developments of luanda...most of which were annouced in 2003 and later. In Nov. 2005 a massive 2$ billion seafront development was annouced and the luanda waterfront corporation has already been created. It is really very hard to find new construction images on Luanda. :cry:

This is one of the latest I have found...

I like the modern bus on one of the photos. It is not that usual decrepit buses that ply Africa´s often untarred roads.

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm glad that you enjoyed, good sir. Some photos from the first set (top) are from the late 2005, However, the second set (bottom) are from Aug 2005 - 2006.

Yes, it's very hard to find new images that are atleast 3-4 months old of "Luanda", very rare to come by.

How are Angola's other cities doing ? Are they booming too or are they stagnant ?

Benguela, Lobito and Cabinda.

·
-*-*-*-
23,714 Posts
NICE THREAD OF LUANDA!!!!!!!!!!!

.........BUT JUST A CORRECTION: THE PHOTO BELOW IS FROM FLORIANOPOLIS IN THE SOUTH OF BRAZIL
:)

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ahahah! I knew something was fishy. The photographer of some of those pics had those pics under a "Luanda" gallery. :lol:

1 - 20 of 5001 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.