SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 3539 Posts

·
29,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bem-vindos ao principal tópico sobre a cidade de Luanda neste fórum!

Luanda é a capital e a maior cidade de Angola. Foi fundada a 25 de Janeiro de 1576 pelo fidalgo e explorador português Paulo Dias de Novais, sob o nome de São Paulo da Assunção de Loanda. Conta com uma população de aproximadamente 7 milhões de habitantes, o que a torna a terceira mais populosa cidade lusófona do mundo, atrás apenas de São Paulo e Rio de Janeiro, ambas no Brasil — e, efectivamente, a mais populosa capital lusófona do mundo, à frente das demais, incluindo Brasília e Lisboa.​

Desfrutem do tópico e por favor tentem não postar mais do que 10 fotos por post! :eek:kay:

·
Registered
39,894 Posts
Nova capital da África!!
LOL, I like Luanda a lot .......but the capital of Africa????:lol: It still has a very long way to go and hundreds of billions of US dollars need to be invested before it can claim that position .There is only one city in entire Africa which can call itself the capital of Africa and this is Johannesburg/Gauteng Province (in South Africa). This city - despite its many problems - is simply “out of Africa” because it has more in common with North American cities than with any other African city. The headstart is gigantic and I doubt that any other African city will reclaim that status in our lifetime.

Be a realist, please.

·
Registered
488 Posts
LOL, I like Luanda a lot .......but the capital of Africa????:lol: It still has a very long way to go and hundreds of billions of US dollars need to be invested before it can claim that position .There is only one city in entire Africa which can call itself the capital of Africa and this is Johannesburg/Gauteng Province (in South Africa). This city - despite its many problems - is simply “out of Africa” because it has more in common with North American cities than with any other African city. The headstart is gigantic and I doubt that any other African city will reclaim that status in our lifetime.

Be a realist, please.
Embora eu acredite muito na capacidade de Luanda, meu comentário foi apenas uma brincadeira. Como podem levar tudo tão a sério? :eek:hno:

·
Registered
39,894 Posts
Embora eu acredite muito na capacidade de Luanda, meu comentário foi apenas uma brincadeira. Como podem levar tudo tão a sério? :eek:hno:
LOL, you can´t be serious, really! Luanda is truly very far from that position and has a very long way to go and to make up for its lost time (1974-2002)....sadly, these are irrefutable facts, I wish it would not be that way, but it is... if you don´t want to believe it, then continue to believe in your fairy tale.

Btw, simply compare Gauteng region to that of Luanda....and you will know that A LOT needs to happen before it can be called the capital of Africa.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
LOL, you can´t be serious, really! Luanda is truly very far from that position and has a very long way to go and to make up for its lost time (1974-2002)....sadly, these are irrefutable facts, I wish it would not be that way, but it is... if you don´t want to believe it, then continue to believe in your fairy tale.

Btw, simply compare Gauteng region to that of Luanda....and you will know that A LOT needs to happen before it can be called the capital of Africa.
The only thing you can't understand dear Matt, was the joke. he said that just to make us laugh a little bit, he is really aware of all the things you are talking about :).

·
Registered
39,894 Posts
The only thing you can't understand dear Matt, was the joke. he said that just to make us laugh a little bit, he is really aware of all the things you are talking about :).
Dear Agostinho

Really? Aware? I doubt it because it was him who said that it is nice to see that there is at least one single building in Luanda which has Portuguese architecture.LOL

Luanda has still a very long way to go, although it has come a way from 2002. Nonethless, the road ahead is still steep and thorny - without the shadow of a doubt - and a lot more private investment has to pour in and a lot more targeted public investment has to be made.

1 - 20 of 3539 Posts