SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
vcs sempre com os vossos complexos de superioridade, pensem tambêm nas pessoas que não podem pagar milhões para hoteis de luxo, estes servem para pessoas que apesar de sua pobreza querem sonhar um pouco, pode até ser mesmo o meu caso.

·
29,921 Posts
vcs sempre com os vossos complexos de superioridade, pensem tambêm nas pessoas que não podem pagar milhões para hoteis de luxo, estes servem para pessoas que apesar de sua pobreza querem sonhar um pouco, pode até ser mesmo o meu caso.
:lol:

Mas yah, tens toda razão kota!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Hehehehe o problema é que quando fores ver, mesmo esse hotel que não é de luxo e tem um design bue à toa terá preços astronómicos!

·
Registered
40,749 Posts
The number of good cars on the roads have been growing and growing across many cities. 7-8 years ago things looked very different. I hate to see it when Africa swallows Europe´s trash cars - as if the continent was only destined to be waste dump. I often foam with anger. Where is the dignity? Excellent to see that more and more people in Angola can afford to buy good cars...that number would even rise more drastically if interesting credit shemes are intrroduced with full force.

·
29,921 Posts
The number of good cars on the roads have been growing and growing across many cities. 7-8 years ago things looked very different. I hate to see it when Africa swallows Europe´s trash cars - as if the continent was only destined to be waste dump. I often foam with anger. Where is the dignity? Excellent to see that more and more people in Angola can afford to buy good cars...that number would even rise more drastically if interesting credit shemes are intrroduced with full force.
That is because the law implemented some year ago: only cars with maximum age of 3 can enter the country!

·
Registered
40,749 Posts
That is because the law implemented some year ago: only cars with maximum age of 3 can enter the country!
A very good step and it has effect!:cheers:

Hopefully, one day the same will happen to that dreadful little blue buses, too. They should be banned and replaced by modern means of transport.

·
Black Uchiwa
288 Posts
A very good step and it has effect!:cheers:

Hopefully, one day the same will happen to that dreadful little blue buses, too. They should be banned and replaced by modern means of transport.
Xé Matt nao brincas com isso, candongueiro em Angola é uma verdadeira instituiçao!!! Eu tambem gostaria que eles desaparecem da paisagem da urbe mas isso vai ser muito complicado!! :eek:hno:

·
Registered
40,749 Posts
Xé Matt nao brincas com isso, candongueiro em Angola é uma verdadeira instituiçao!!! Eu tambem gostaria que eles desaparecem da paisagem da urbe mas isso vai ser muito complicado!! :eek:hno:
They really look soooo Third World, no matter if they are an institution or not! They are awful, to my mind. Trabbis were also an institution in Eastern Germany but they belong to the museum now. Times change and countries modernize or fail, period.

·
Black Uchiwa
288 Posts
They really look soooo Third World, no matter if they are an institution or not! They are awful, to my mind. Trabbis were also an institution in Eastern Germany but they belong to the museum now. Times change and countries modernize or fail, period.
Yes I am agree with you!! mas vai dizer isso nos angolanos que sem os candongueiros e os kupapatas nao têm nenhum meio de transport... A situaçao é complicada e espero que com o tempo o cénario muda!!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts