SkyscraperCity banner

21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
29,921 Posts
A very good step and it has effect!:cheers:

Hopefully, one day the same will happen to that dreadful little blue buses, too. They should be banned and replaced by modern means of transport.
Is not that third world. Turkey has it too, I used it myself. the difference is that there everything is very well organized with specified routes and are called minibus. :lol:

We need a metro system or a tram either one will help congestion on the roads.
Estou a tentar criar uma rede metropolitana fantasia que poderá servir de inspiração a quem de direito. Só que tenho usado o Paint e Google Earth, o que não dá muito jeito. Conheces algum programa do género (e grátis)?

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Is not that third world. Turkey has it too, I used it myself. the difference is that there everything is very well organized with specified routes and are called minibus. :lol:

Estou a tentar criar uma rede metropolitana fantasia que poderá servir de inspiração a quem de direito. Só que tenho usado o Paint e Google Earth, o que não dá muito jeito. Conheces algum programa do género (e grátis)?
Unfortunately I don't. But you can try on google earth it might work

·
Haroldo_LVAngola
325 Posts
Acho Luanda é muito mais antecedência do que as imagens que vemos haha. Temos de ser , pelo menos, um mês de atraso.
Hahahaha! Please dude... Write only in English, I will teach you a little of Potuguese when you arrive here but until there just talk/write in English.

You're British... Despite all the will you have to be connoted as an Angolan, you are british... Google translator sucks, don't use it

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Hahahaha! Please dude... Write only in English, I will teach you a little of Potuguese when you arrive here but until there just talk/write in English.

You're British... Despite all the will you have to be connoted as an Angolan, you are british... Google translator sucks, don't use it
Eu que lhe diga, o google translator é realmente s**t e se traduzirmos este neerlandês para português, até mesmo eu prefiro patinar no neerlandês do que ler uma tradução esbaratada.

·
Registered
40,749 Posts

LOL...I just read that comment of yours. ....and I thought I would be direct. But you slam people the door right into the face! baaamm:lol::lol::lol:

21 - 40 of 63 Posts