SkyscraperCity Forum banner
21 - 40 of 449 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
some requests

Dear :

It's so nice ,but which person can give me other info about it ?

for example ,where will the building be builded and which the clint and the

contractor and I shall be willing to thank you .

Look forward to your reply .

· Registered
742 Posts
Here are a picture with the location of the building site:

The two cranes in the middle are intercontinental hotel (Construction company: Namkwang), the two cranes and the tower on the left side are espirito santo tower (Construction company: Teixeira Duarte) and the two cranes on right side are the "three towers" (Construction company: Namkwang)

These are the "Three Towers" seen from downtown Luanda. The crane in the left (only a part of it) belongs to intercontinental. At the behind you see the "Torre Espirito Santo"

Another picture of Interconti

37,894 Posts
How can i put my own photo on the forum?
-----------------------------------------------------------
ok. solved
You need to upload you photo first on a internet site the copy the URL of the picture between

37,894 Posts
Here are a picture with the location of the building site:

The two cranes in the middle are intercontinental hotel (Construction company: Namkwang), the two cranes and the tower on the left side are espirito santo tower (Construction company: Teixeira Duarte) and the two cranes on right side are the "three towers" (Construction company: Namkwang)

These are the "Three Towers" seen from downtown Luanda. The crane in the left (only a part of it) belongs to intercontinental. At the behind you see the "Torre Espirito Santo"

Another picture of Interconti
No, that is not the location of this project, and I don't know if it is already u/c... At his place they are building 3 tower...

· Registered
742 Posts
No, that is not the location of this project, and I don't know if it is already u/c... At his place they are building 3 tower...
Acredita-me! É o lugar de construcao do Interconti. Já tivemos problemas com os responsáveis por caus de uma obra nossa...
Believe me. It´s the construction site of the interconti. We have allready problems with them because of one of our construction sites...

37,894 Posts
Acredita-me! É o lugar de construcao do Interconti. Já tivemos problemas com os responsáveis por caus de uma obra nossa...
Believe me. It´s the construction site of the interconti. We have allready problems with them because of one of our construction sites...
Tens a certeza que é deste projecto que estas a falar? É que a dois meses tive aí e até trouxe umas fotos do local, onde havia um render totalmente diferente desse projecto, que são 3 torres...

· Registered
742 Posts
Tens a certeza que é deste projecto que estas a falar? É que a dois meses tive aí e até trouxe umas fotos do local, onde havia um render totalmente diferente desse projecto, que são 3 torres...
Tenho. Neste local existem dois projectos da Namkwang. Até teem o mesmo estaleiro (está situado entre os dois projectos). Na parte debaixo estao as "Tres Torres", na parte de cima, quase chegar a Miramar está o "Interconti"

37,894 Posts
Tenho. Neste local existem dois projectos da Namkwang. Até teem o mesmo estaleiro (está situado entre os dois projectos). Na parte debaixo estao as "Tres Torres", na parte de cima, quase chegar a Miramar está o "Interconti"
ah estou a ver... Obrigado pela informação.
É bom saber que os dois projectos estão próximos um do outro, assim avi ajudar Luanda a criar um skyline mais denso, inda mais com o edificio do espirito santo aí proximo. :banana:

37,894 Posts
As 3 torres é aquele projecto no outro thread?

Boas fotos :eek:kay:
ya por acaso tive a procurar o projecto e ja não encontro mais... Deve ter sido removido por falta de comentarios...

21 - 40 of 449 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.