SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Novo Aeroporto". Mall + Hotel + Offices + Industrial in Luanda, next to the new international airport. The project is the winner of an international competition. The architects are Alberto Galindo Valderrama and Jose Manuel Melendez from Spain.

The beginning of the works will begin in late 2012.

:)

If it is next to the new international airport which is u/c, this structure will be right in the middle of nowhere...it should be right on Luanda´s bay instead...and should be lit at night with tons of sparkling colours for everyone to see, to my mind...just like what they do in Dubai.

·
Registered
4 Posts
:)

If it is next to the new international airport which is u/c, this structure will be right in the middle of nowhere...it should be right on Luanda´s bay instead...and should be lit at night with tons of sparkling colours for everyone to see, to my mind...just like what they do in Dubai.

This project aims to create a new business center next to the new international airport, which will house offices of the National Bank and several foreign companies.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Infelizmente encontrar informações sobre projecto na internet continua sendo uma tarefa árdua.. Se ao menos todos os membros deste forum fossem igualmente participativos.. :eek:hno:
Tlv tenhas um pouco de razão, mas não é fácil, Sky, é verdade que últimamente tenho andado um pouco ausente, problemas meus, mas ir procurar na net algo sobre Angola significa encontrar algo um tanto qto desactualizado. porque isto é uma luta árdua.

·
Mister One Million
5,485 Posts
Biz centers near airports are pretty common. I'm sure the area will develop nicely.

·
Registered
40,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This project aims to create a new business center next to the new international airport, which will house offices of the National Bank and several foreign companies.
Thanks, good to know!

Are you Angolan - if I am allowed to ask - or are your from Spain given the information that you have furnished on that project?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am from Spain, and I am collaborator of Alberto Galindo Valderrama, who is the architect of this project.

I only want to give info about the projects are going to be built in Angola.

Thanks!

Thanks, good to know!

Are you Angolan - if I am allowed to ask - or are your from Spain given the information that you have furnished on that project?

·
Registered
40,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am from Spain, and I am collaborator of Alberto Galindo Valderrama, who is the architect of this project.

I only want to give info about the projects are going to be built in Angola.

Thanks!
Fantastic to know...in this sub-forum are all hugely grateful for every little piece of information and update that we can obtain:)

Do keep us informed and please do not vanish into thin air again. Thank you!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts