SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
40,778 Posts
The only thing I know is that the project u/c and financed by Angola National Bank. I will try to drop by another day to get a more detailed picture of the render. :cheers:
OK. This would really be nice to have some more info.

Is that part of the underground museum that you talked about? Or is it something different?

·
Registered
591 Posts
Good to know many more museums are coming up!
I expected you to be one of the first to complain about the government's irresponsible spending.

Roles are turned this time around. We're not at the point to build a museum about money, when our own is not very old anyway. That money could easily have found a better destination.

Don't mind me, though, just keeping the hating trend alive.

·
Be Your Self
812 Posts
Really??

:lol::lol::lol:

Ai é que te enganas :eek:hno:. o museu vai falar das primeiras moedas em Angola desde o reino do Congo até aos nosso dias. Se pensares bem há muita história para contar. Desdo o zimbo, sisal, passando pelos contos de reis, escudo e ao kwanza de hoje. Meu pai até tinha moedas contos de reis do século XVIII. :cheers:

·
29,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ai é que te enganas :eek:hno:. o museu vai falar das primeiras moedas em Angola desde o reino do Congo até aos nosso dias. Se pensares bem há muita história para contar. Desdo o zimbo, sisal, passando pelos contos de reis, escudo e ao kwanza de hoje. Meu pai até tinha moedas contos de reis do século XVIII. :cheers:
Claro!! Só que fizeste quote da pessoa errada! :nuts::lol:

·
Registered
591 Posts
Tas a ver sky?! Aprende!

1 - 20 of 185 Posts