Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Luanda has almost 5 million hbitants and after decades of civil war is developing fastly and turning a beautiful city

By: daveblume

By: sergio_amilcar

By: Makgobokgobo

By: KODILU  Kostadin Luchansky

By: KODILU  Kostadin Luchansky

By: zécarlos[ ô junroyal

By: elisa vaz

By: skylight99

By: raggiecisco71

BYMatthias Offodile

area u/c

another area u/c

another area

By:matthias offodile

ByMatthias Offodile Luanda Sul (not up-to date but the pics show modern Luanda Sul)

construction

I love those houses, paradise, my style:cheers:

interior

during Christmas

Courtesy of emireli93

·
ﺕ
1,963 Posts
Holy crap. I would have NEVER expected any African city to have some of those amazing neighbourhoods, all the SUV's and the excellent modern development (well, with exception to Gauteng in some regards..)

What would the white population of Luanda be (I'm guessing that they're mostly ethnic Portuguese..)

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Holy crap. I would have NEVER expected any African city to have some of those amazing neighbourhoods, all the SUV's and the excellent modern development (well, with exception to Gauteng in some regards..)

What would the white population of Luanda be (I'm guessing that they're mostly ethnic Portuguese..)
Yup portuguese ethinicaly but there are many people that go there to work they aren't really from there(in Angola 1% of the people birth there are white).
But there are many brazilians and portugueses...even chineses that are going there to work cuz the economy is having a great boom.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts

There are quite a lot of foreigners in Angola working in the oil industry. Most if not all of the money in the country comes from oil. You get paid huge salaries in US dollars there but I also heard that, because of that, it is quite expensive to live in these upper class villas.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts