SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,680 Posts
Here is a brave man.

Mulopwe

Moise Katumbi back from Kinshasa, said the closing track Luano if the rehabilitation work does not begin before April 30, 2010. He said the airstrip Luano is an open tomb. For three years he has continued to launch calls and cries of distress in the direction of Kinshasa and Rva (Airway Authority) but no action. We have seen recently of Chinese experts on the state of affairs of the runway, but no machine has ever been deployed. Katanga governor said: "When I went to Kinshasa, I saw the condition of the track. It is an open tomb. I'm secure the Congolese people and I'm also protect foreign investors coming. Enough is enough, April 30 if the work does not begin the track is closed.

Speaking of the handover, Moses Katumbi says he has not gone to Kinshasa to the football match between Mazembe and Apr Rwanda but also for the good of the population. In this context he had talks with the new Minister of Finance Matata Ponyo about the handover, which will soon fall into the coffers of the province. And from there he will continue the implementation of projects

· Registered
1,680 Posts
I'm tired of arguing. simple facts are that F"rume will never overtake Lubumbashi. Thats simple.

But you can continue to dream about F"rume overtaking L'shi. thats your oponion. I already given my facts.
Butembo21,

Gecamine was the main drive behind Lubumbashi development. TFM are investing big in that part Katanga, it is going to be a major city in near future probably surpass Lubumbashi … it is human nature to migrate for economic reason.

Mulopwe

· Registered
1,680 Posts
Do you know what happen Luluabourg (Kananga) after diamond boon more than 30 years ago? Bakwanga was a small territory less than 50.000 now, it’s huge city call Mbuji Mayi with more than 2 millions, has a lot more commercial activities and development. Also, look at Goma vs Bukavu.

Fact is that Gecamine is no longer major player in the mining industries and therefore…people will eventually move where they can find jobs and money.

Mulopwe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.