Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Metrophile
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
During my recent stay in Zurich I had the chance to visit some other places in Switzerland. Thanks to the special tourist tickets (half rate and day ticket) it is relatively cheap to travel through the country by train.

Tourist guides describe Chur as an uninteresting town, useful only as a gateway to more scenic places. Here are some photos of this “ugly” town:

Commie blocks are also present here:

Geneva is very different from any other Swiss city. If you only see the photos you may think it is a medium-sized French city.

Here are some commie blocks. If you take a tram and get out of the historic center, you’ ll see many more.

Lucern is considered to be the most beautiful Swiss town. In my photos, apart from the historic center, you’ ll also see the promenade and the area behind the railway station, where many hotels are.

·
Banned
1,717 Posts
Nice photo tour :cheers:

·
Registered
meow
10,295 Posts
Heeeey, I was last weekend in Switzerland and it's really a HELL of a beautiful country! I just went to Lucerne, Bern and to the Alps in Uri, but still I could see a LOT of pitoresque scenes and Lucerne is indeed a VERY beautiful city. I was really impressed, very nice!

Good pics, soon I'm also posting mine. :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts