SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.lumierecondos.com/intro_flash.html

New condo's to be built right across the street from the street from RofCollege Park. The sign is up and it looks like the sales centre is being built next door.

(it's located just a a 100 m south of College on Bay on the West side.

Should be interesting - I guess that means that RoCP Phase III will be located at Gerrard and Yonge?!

·
Administrator
79,193 Posts
Is there a picture of the concept yet? Aside from levitating people, that is?
I love how Bay is becoming a condo canyon! Adds tremendously to the streetlife on Yonge St. They live on Bay, and walk one street over to Yonge.
Perfect!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Bay Street is gonna be one deep and endless highrise cannon in a few years. RoCP and RoCP II, Murano, Lumiere, and that new Sick Kids Office Tower, plus the potential of the Addison car dealership on the west side of Bay to be developed!

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Bay and College is one of my favourite intersections, I love that canyon feeling. I'm still curious about this project. Where exactly is there any room for a condo across the street from ROCP?

·
Registered
73 Posts
^^There's currently a parking lot across the street from RoCP, just north of those ugly slab 90's apartments.

EDIT, the lot beside these towers: http://www.emporis.com/en/il/im/?id=354177

And Bay and College is okay I guess but it has a sort of sterile feel to it, I much prefer College/Yonge. It feels like a big city intersection with streetwall cannons on all sides.

·
Registered
73 Posts
valantino said:
I wonder about this one - will it emulate the ugly 90s condos or the new Toronto style
The 90s are long dead so hopefully they go for something more modern with fine lines like Murano. Also, it will be quite a decent height because it was stated on UT that it's 30 storeys.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Good location...

These condos are in a good location. I think I'll consider purchasing a home there myself...walk to work, accross from drug store (PharmaPLUS),, short walk to Dominion, new Superstore and 24-hour Shoppers Drug Mart. Short walk to College or Queen's Park Subway.

I'm glad area is being developed. Downtown toronto is an excellent place to live, in my opinion.

CLP1

·
Registered
32 Posts
something is happening at the site

Walked by the site today - looks like they are constructing a sales office/model suite. Hopefully they should provide a rendering soon. I wonder how it will look standing across from the two ROCP towers

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Incoming!! Fresh and hot new pics of the Lumiere sales centre and model/rendering!!

Here's the pics I took today outside the sales centre. I think it just opened up today and the sales centre seems to be pretty busy when I was there, looks like the marketing campaign about floating yuppies seemed to have worked. lol

The model inside the busy sales centre

Looks like a nice tower, a more evolved version of the repetitive "Toronto style" condo tower

Stay tuned for updates on MInto Midtown, BA Centre, SPIRE, One City Hall, RoCP, Metropolis and more!! I'll post'em when I upload them later on.

·
The Greatest
4,515 Posts
^impressive sales centre and a tower a hundred billion trillion gazillion times better than I was expecting

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
The photos aren't working...

1 - 20 of 204 Posts