Endorsed by the NRA
SSC User of the Year 1987
25,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the compliment. :eek:kay:

·
Registered
376 Posts
Nice pictures :applause: Really neat! I can easily imagine that Paris would have looked something like this if that city had had a population of 100k people.

Btw, most of the stores and the banks (at least those you've displayed) have French inscriptions. Is Letzeburgisch/German used to any greater degree?

·
Endorsed by the NRA
SSC User of the Year 1987
25,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice pictures :applause: Really neat! I can easily imagine that Paris would have looked something like this if that city had had a population of 100k people.

Btw, most of the stores and the banks (at least those you've displayed) have French inscriptions. Is Letzeburgisch/German used to any greater degree?
I think most of the general population speaks Letzebuergesch and German. I definitely didn't run into any problems in LX while speaking German. Most of the newspapers appear to be in German as well while French is the legislative language of the country.

·
Registered
5,290 Posts
I think most of the general population speaks Letzebuergesch and German. I definitely didn't run into any problems in LX while speaking German. Most of the newspapers appear to be in German as well while French is the legislative language of the country.
But if I speak german waiters and sellers would understand me ?

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Beautiful photography! More please :)

1 - 20 of 60 Posts