Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hola hermanos!
I don´t know how to speak in spanish, so I´m gonna write in english.
=]
This part of São Paulo is one of the most outstanding places in the city, it´s the place where all rich people of the city and the country like to go.
Let´s go to the photos:

Calle Oscar Freire - This street is just amazing, with a lot of beautiful and rich people walking around the shops, Everything there is really expensive(I couldn´t buy anything there,lol).

1 -

2 -

3 -

4 -

5 -

6 -

7 -

8 -

9 -

10 -

11 -

12 -

13 -

14 -

15 -

16 -

17 -

Regions of Jardins

18 -

19 -

20 -

21 -

22 -

23 -

24 -

Faria Lima avenue

25 -

26 -

27 -

Shopping cidade Jardim, this mall was inaugurated last week, and is already one of the most luxury malls of the city, there you can find Mont Blanc, Hermes, Diesel, Tifany, Louis Vitoom(I don´t how to write the name of this shop, =] )

28 -

29 -

30 -

31 -

32 -

33 -

I hope you like.

·
Unir, Crecer, Incluir.
7,007 Posts
I couldn't find any indications of "rich and famous" glamour......maybe I didn't look hard enough.

Pretty much "B" class stores.

Ahh y se escribe: Louis Vuitton !! (Ugly bags by the way)

·
Paris, France.
16,073 Posts
^^
Of course!!!
If Louis Vuitton, Hermès, Armani, Mont Blanc, Tiffany & Co. are "B" class stores I wonder which ones are, in your opinion, "A" class stores.

Maybe Nike, Samsonite or Reebok...

:lol::lol::lol:

·
:D
2,346 Posts
OOhh que bonitoo :D mto obrigado pelas fotos! tem muito parecido com POLANCO na cidade do mexico... MUITO!! me sorprendio el parecido :nuts: y ese centro comercial es tipo Antara, al aire libre (eso se ve en las ftoos) pero antara esta un poco mas "estilizado"

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OOhh que bonitoo :D mto obrigado pelas fotos! tem muito parecido com POLANCO na cidade do mexico... MUITO!! me sorprendio el parecido :nuts: y ese centro comercial es tipo Antara, al aire libre (eso se ve en las ftoos) pero antara esta un poco mas "estilizado"
Gracias!:)

·
Registered
37 Posts
^^
Of course!!!
If Louis Vuitton, Hermès, Armani, Mont Blanc, Tiffany & Co. are "B" class stores I wonder which ones are, in your opinion, "A" class stores.

Maybe Nike, Samsonite or Reebok...

:lol::lol::lol:
There's also Ferragmo, Dior, Cavalli, D&G, Kenzo, Chanel, Zegna, Rolex, Longchamps, Furla, H Stern (which is one of the most luxurious jewelery stores in the world and it's from Brazil), Cartier... You might not be a fan of brand stores but there's LOTS and LOTS of brand stores in São Paulo, most of them in Jardins and Cidade Jardim. Plus, there's also Daslu which has besides all the already mentioned brands, others like Chloe, Miu Miu, Gucci, Prada, Tom Ford, Valentino, Burberry, Pucci, Moschino, Manolo Blahnik...

Plus, most pics are from Brazilian stores. Since Tacuba surely does not know them, I wonder why he thinks he can brand them "B-class stores"?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts