SkyscraperCity banner

41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
(j)r(j)-p꜂(t)
22,492 Posts
Yeah i know that but after thinking for a while i said WTF then how about the Chinese and the Mayan, and other culture monuments but it could be true it have 1/3 of the word's monuments but it would be shocking and awesomely proudly!!

·
Registered
14,784 Posts
:eek: WOW, this video is incredible! Luxor is sooo beautifull!! :

·
(j)r(j)-p꜂(t)
22,492 Posts
Luxor is great no doubt.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Ding Jinhao was here. "The sentence means Ding Jinhao has visited this place. This was the saddest and most shameful moment I had in Egypt,” wrote Kongyouwuyi in his Weibo post, according to China’s Global Times. “I apologized to our local tour guide, who comforted me instead, saying this was not our fault, and that it should be the local guide's responsibility to stop such behavior.”

The photograph quickly went viral and was forwarded more than 90,000 times. China’s netizens launched what is known as a “human flesh” search and in less than a day tracked down Ding, discovering he is a 15-year-old in the city of Nanjing. His school’s website was quickly hacked. The boy’s parents reached out to local media, and apologized for their son Saturday. "We want to apologize to the Egyptian people and to people who have paid attention to this case across China," Ding's mother told local newspaper Modern Express, according to the BBC.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Egyptian security turning a blind eye for a few piasters more.

Gotta love this typical hypocritical display of dubious double standards and selective outrage, Egyptians themselves having scandulously looted and pillaged their heritage on an unprecedented scale, crying wolf over a Chinese hieroglyph.

·
Registered
14,784 Posts
Egyptian security turning a blind eye for a few piasters more.

Gotta love this typical hypocritical display of dubious double standards and selective outrage, Egyptians themselves having scandulously looted and pillaged their heritage on an unprecedented scale, crying wolf over a Chinese hieroglyph.
Foolish comment...Egyptians also are outraged when other fellow Egyptians vandalize/loot ancient artefacts and monuments...do you not remember the outrage during the revolution when the Egyptian museum was looted and how people formed a human chain to protect it? There are many who are disrespectful and ignorant of our historical artefacts, but those who take a stand against this behaviour are much more visible, don't lump 80 million people under one label

·
Registered
14,784 Posts
Let us pretend, this topic featuring in Cities & Landscapes, rather than in Heritage and Monuments on this hopelessly disorganised forum, we agree to disagree on portraying labels.
Luxor is a city. This is the "Cities & Landscapes" section. Do you speak English?

·
Registered
14,784 Posts
Really? I wouldn't be surprised it justifies a topic on egyptian food in 'heritage and monuments' in this completely fucked up forum.
If all you do is complain all the time about petty occasional mistakes by forumers, and make complaints that make zero sense (i.e. complaining that a thread on Luxor is in the "Cities" section), then seriously do us all a favour and leave. No one's forcing you to be here. If you had legitimate complaints/suggestions and presented them in a polite, respectable way, I'd be more than happy to respond to them. But you are honestly so downright rude and obnoxious all the time, that you don't deserve any respect from anyone.

:lol: i just missed my click and bumped another thread instead. Egypt69 please remove or move the thread to the proper place :D
No problem, I've merged it with an existing thread on Egyptian Food in the SkyAhwa, please be carefull next time though!

·
Registered
14,784 Posts
You seem to be the only person with a problem, didn't know that having a city thread in city section is considered "non-navigation friendly" or "disorganized"

·
(j)r(j)-p꜂(t)
22,492 Posts
41 - 60 of 83 Posts