Zurück in die Zukunft
19,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Zurück in die Zukunft
19,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah right just like donetsk, dnipro and kiev all on schedule:eek:hno:
I don't care whether they are on schedule to their original opening dates, as long as everything is finished before 2012. There's plenty of time for that for all the stadiums :)

And how can it be 2013, after the Euro? :lol: at the very latest it will be opened right when Euro begins in 2012, the last few months there'll be so much pressure around the arena that the construction will be accelerated to unimaginable, you know how it always is in Ukraine, everyone waits till the very end. But what are you so concerned about, look at London, they haven't even started anything :cheers:

·
Registered
130 Posts
I don't care whether they are on schedule to their original opening dates, as long as everything is finished before 2012. There's plenty of time for that for all the stadiums :)

And how can it be 2013, after the Euro? :lol: at the very latest it will be opened right when Euro begins in 2012, the last few months there'll be so much pressure around the arena that the construction will be accelerated to unimaginable, you know how it always is in Ukraine, everyone waits till the very end. But what are you so concerned about, look at London, they haven't even started anything :cheers:
Its impossible to do business in Russia and Ukraine, they make China and Greece look fast.

·
Zurück in die Zukunft
19,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
somebody correct me if I'm wrong but it should be 40 000 net capacity, meaning approximately 42-45 000. (?)
Which makes the 30-35 look strange, at least to me...

Burislav- did Albert Wimmer really take part in Allianz Arena? I haven't found this in his portfolio, but he has done Klagenfurt, Salzburg and Innsbruck as well from what I found. Veronika- maybe some light on that, please? :)

And from ZIK.com.ua:

Construction of Euro-2012 stadium in Lviv to kick off only in December

May20200820:36
A stadium in Lviv to host the Euro-2010 finals is to be completed by June 2010. The construction project will take 20 to 24 months to implement. UEFA has approved such schedule, head of Lviv city council Euro-2012 department Oleh Zasadny told journalists May 20.

We live in a law-abiding state, and no one cancelled the time-taking permits procedures. All the required documents of the design project have been submitted to the ministry of emergencies and the sanitary service of Ukraine. Unfortunately, the cabinet promised to simplify investment procedures, but nothing has been done yet. That is why we have appealed to the oblast government to petition the economy ministry to accelerate the issuance of permits, Oleh Zasadny explained.

In October 2007, Oleh Zasadny told ZIK that the stadium construction would start in March-April 2008. Simultaneously, during the forum of investors in Lviv in the fall of 2007, Mayor Sadovyj assured that the construction would begin in the spring of 2008.

Comment by ZIK
“Zasadny assured me that Euro-2012 stadium construction will start in July, but I felt that he sounded very pessimistic,” said Lviv lawmaker and head of city council commission on sports Yury Kardashevsky, speaking to ZIK May 20.
“When I asked Zasadny why the start of the construction was rescheduled from June to July, I got the impression that city officials can’t wait to see Euro-2012 tournament moved away from Lviv,” the lawmaker noted.
Yury Kardashevsky said that only preparatory design work is being done by the Alpina company, while it is still unclear where the funding for the stadium construction will come from.

Anybody can explain how implementation that starts in December 2008 and lasts 20-24 months can end in June 2010?! for me it's more like 2010/2011...

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
michał_;20897450 said:
somebody correct me if I'm wrong but it should be 40 000 net capacity, meaning approximately 42-45 000. (?)
Which makes the 30-35 look strange, at least to me...

Burislav- did Albert Wimmer really take part in Allianz Arena? I haven't found this in his portfolio, but he has done Klagenfurt, Salzburg and Innsbruck as well from what I found. Veronika- maybe some light on that, please? :)

And from ZIK.com.ua:

Construction of Euro-2012 stadium in Lviv to kick off only in December

May20200820:36
A stadium in Lviv to host the Euro-2010 finals is to be completed by June 2010. The construction project will take 20 to 24 months to implement. UEFA has approved such schedule, head of Lviv city council Euro-2012 department Oleh Zasadny told journalists May 20.

We live in a law-abiding state, and no one cancelled the time-taking permits procedures. All the required documents of the design project have been submitted to the ministry of emergencies and the sanitary service of Ukraine. Unfortunately, the cabinet promised to simplify investment procedures, but nothing has been done yet. That is why we have appealed to the oblast government to petition the economy ministry to accelerate the issuance of permits, Oleh Zasadny explained.

In October 2007, Oleh Zasadny told ZIK that the stadium construction would start in March-April 2008. Simultaneously, during the forum of investors in Lviv in the fall of 2007, Mayor Sadovyj assured that the construction would begin in the spring of 2008.

Comment by ZIK
“Zasadny assured me that Euro-2012 stadium construction will start in July, but I felt that he sounded very pessimistic,” said Lviv lawmaker and head of city council commission on sports Yury Kardashevsky, speaking to ZIK May 20.
“When I asked Zasadny why the start of the construction was rescheduled from June to July, I got the impression that city officials can’t wait to see Euro-2012 tournament moved away from Lviv,” the lawmaker noted.
Yury Kardashevsky said that only preparatory design work is being done by the Alpina company, while it is still unclear where the funding for the stadium construction will come from.

Anybody can explain how implementation that starts in December 2008 and lasts 20-24 months can end in June 2010?! for me it's more like 2010/2011...
Where did you get the source about the net 40K capacity? The article you've attached doesn't mention it...

·
28,089 Posts
As i know Alpine built the Allianz Arena
Actually there was also a scandal
Alpine gave money to the clubs to "win" the bid for the conctruction

1 - 20 of 784 Posts