SkyscraperCity banner

1981 - 1988 of 1988 Posts

·
Registered
Blackboard Monitor
17,091 Posts
They really should have done better with this. Exterior looks cheap, and seating color layout doesn’t look good.
The seat patterning isn't the most elegant but it is very recognisable in a world where zero seating patterns or gradiated dot patterns are seemingly the only two choices.

Agree about the exterior.

·
AARRGGHH
1,097 Posts
Just finished and already a lot of Dutch footballing history.

Olympic Lyon - AFC Ajax, Ajax reaches it's first European Final in decades
WNL11 - Sweden, WNL11 reaches their first world cup final
WNL11 - USA, womens world cup final...

·
Registered
Blackboard Monitor
17,091 Posts
They haven't destroyed any team that's half-decent in this World Cup, and I don't think they'll destroy Netherlands either. But I think USA will win. They just seem to be step above everyone else.

Anyway O/T.

·
Banned
22,919 Posts
They really should have done better with this. Exterior looks cheap
Well, regarding the exterior, etc.. we have to keep in mind that this project/stadium took over a decade to become reality (due to numerous appeals), so in the end they had indeed to reduce its overall cost compared to the initial plans.

·
Registered
13,476 Posts
They haven't destroyed any team that's half-decent in this World Cup, and I don't think they'll destroy Netherlands either. But I think USA will win. They just seem to be step above everyone else.

Anyway O/T.
Sorry but they have dominated all their games.
Don't think your lionesses have done something against US.
USA is the dominant team in this world and europe teams are far from produce such a level of play.

·
Registered
Blackboard Monitor
17,091 Posts
You said "destroy" in your last post, not "dominate". Don't move the goalposts. England were dominated but were a penalty kick or a marginal offside from taking it to extra time. Similar in other matches against good sides - the US were better but not running away with games.

1981 - 1988 of 1988 Posts