Skyscraper City Forum banner

Mga Kababayan Ko! Nasaan ka ngayon?

1121 - 1140 of 1146 Posts

·
7,919 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Long time first post here. I'm working abroad OFW, interested in looking at updates in the metro for future reference. I also just like to know how our country is improving.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi I am maria cristina aenlle-simons went to la concordia college in herran-lived in trabajo st i want to find old friends edna ligon=anita tenorio-monina menchaca evelyn acebedo- leticia ver marcos we moved to the us in the 60's--also if anyone has pictures of intramouros my family were the aenlle's thanks please your reply to the forum--thanks again
Hi Cristina, please email me at [email protected] so we can chat on this.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Hi I'm Coniocondo. I lived in USA for 15 years. I took this shot last month to give you idea where I live. Weather is perfect here. We get only an average of 14 days of snow in a year so I take pics when they do come. As you can see it does not go really high. 1 foot of snow is like the most we get here. No shovelling needed.

I like to find great deals in Pinas real estate. I found one in 2011 and bought a condo and that has been fully paid. Now I am looking for another as I am scheduled to finish my debt on my 2nd and current house in exactly a year from today.

·
I'm Watching You
12,752 Posts
I like to find great deals in Pinas real estate. I found one in 2011 and bought a condo and that has been fully paid. Now I am looking for another as I am scheduled to finish my debt on my 2nd and current house in exactly a year from today.
You should go visit the real estate threads and you can start with this topic:

·
Registered
461 Posts
Hello, wow I've been in SSC since 2007, its that long time ago..this is the first time I will be posting here, I am Rafael Dimayuga an Architect from Paranaque/San Pablo City. I usually hang out in the railways and political forum but I do regularly visit the construction updates. Nice to meet you all. BTW, my avatar is my daughter's pic.

1121 - 1140 of 1146 Posts