This must be one of the most underrated towers ever!! :eek:

Did you take these photos yourself? :)

·
Registered
11,842 Posts
AsIaBoYz said:
U already know the answer la .... :D :D
Damn. :D

Ok let me ask something I really do not know.....what occasion was that when the fireworks go off?

·
34,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha ..
um .. i don't know when it's the firework take place ..

u can see fireworks every weekend in September and October and during the Mid-autumn festival, Chinese national day and the former portuguese national day

Chinese new year, New year eve, and Macau SAR establishment day also have fireworks display too !!

·
Penang Skyscrapers Hunter
10,128 Posts
great pics! this is one of my fatower in the world. thumbs up!:eek:kay:

·
Skyscraper Enthusiast
136 Posts
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that going up to the Observation Deck costs MO$70, because I'm not a senior or local. That costs about USD$8.75. I also paid to participate in SKYWALK X, which is why we wore that orange jumpsuit. That costs MO$250, which is a bit more than USD$30, and normally I would've thought that it was a huge rip (because it is) but I had so much cash on me I couldn't even use all of it. We just walked around the tower once, snapping pics with different views (which was worth it, I guess). What I couldn't get over was the amount of people snapping pics of me from inside (GRRRR) :).

The funny thing about that story is that my grandpa was with me, and when I said i wanted to participate he thought I was crazy. Who would've thought that he was crazy enough to get talked into going-- for free? He didn't really want to participate because he was SO scared (as you can imagine a 78 year-old would be). He knew that they were going to use him as a commercial figure (blah blah blah, we had someone who was 78 go, why don't you??). Well, I got more than the 15-minute walk with the group...

This: www.uberly.com/azn8oi/sillycertificate.jpg

and a t-shirt I can't seem to find right now; not that I wear it because even though I ordered it in 'X-LARGE', it's the size of an American MEDIUM. :(

OH ONE MORE THING:

You can climb the spire of the tower; but the price is WAYYYY too silly. It was something liek MO$500. NO THX.

·
34,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
AzN8oi said:
No, I'm an American that visited Macau because my dad works and lives there :D
So do you visit Macau often ?? Do you like it ??

And your dad is working in a foreign company in Macau ??

1 - 20 of 71 Posts