SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Musharraf Ka Danda!
10,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This guy came here and he decided he wanted to post a conspiracy theory. I promptly deleted his thread and it had even been discussed previously. Anyways, the guy sends me a PM asking me why the thread was deleted.

I answered:
Yes, your thread has been deleted.

Why?
1. We have discussed this a thousand times and it has ended in flames and people getting banned.

2. Seriously this negative sentiment is starting to damage our forums. People are not reporting projects because they waste time in discussing the same crap over and over.

And to tell you the truth you are expecting the government to fix everything at once without acknowledging the governments success.

Then he didnt accept that answer and sent me another PM!

well you better show me the rule(s) which have been violated by my thread. this is a public forum, not someone's property and if we can discuss these kind of issues in a mature and reasonable way, then there's something seriously wrong with us.
This is a segment of our rule book:

-This forum and its server are private property. You're here only because you're invited to be here. We can revoke that invitation at any time for any reason, or no reason at all.

I responded back a bit agitated this time at his ignorance:

You are wrong!

This forum is private property, not public property. The moderators decide in which direction the forum goes. You can use the search function through google to find the answers to your questions. We are tired of this discussing this issue to death and ending up with the same conclusions.

Regards,
UP

He continues to respond:

So where do i find the conclusions ?

There is a method via google that you can search this site. They are countless amounts of threads where this was brought up and disproved.
I would like to remind you that we are here to provide a positive image of Pakistan and not the usual conspiracy theories!

Just observe rule
17. If you remain negative about Pakistan and this emotion remains consistent you will be warned and then banned

And you shall be fine...

One thing we just cant tolerate is a member who will remain negative through out his entire duration stay at SSC. This brings down forum morale and everyone starts talking about other subjects.

He is now hellbent on making my PM box a living hell so I am going to cut communications the minute he starts to personally attack. Please ignore all PM's received by this member. We will work on his behavior. :sleepy:

·
Musharraf Ka Danda!
10,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok wow all it took was a search through the post search and I have found myself a suspicious character!

It's like these shady people always come to me and they end up being trolls! :sleepy:

What am a walking troll detector or attractor? :lol:

seems very cramped and messy. i wonder if ppl inside could even breath fresh air.
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showpost.php?p=3997464&postcount=13

Talking about a temple in India! We dont allow such sensitive comments in our sections critisizing either country. Please note that was his first post on this forum.

bunch of crap comparison to Japanese/German cars.
In a Indian car thread...

Guy stop pulling shit out of air. Give us the source of those statistics. If rural pakistan would be getting drunk like you said, we would have ppl dying in millions. My parents lived in village half their lives. I used to visit villages every summer. I remember ppl to be very hospitable, hard working and simple minded. I used to drink lots of Laasi and ganay ka joos (sugercane juise), but never knew anyone getting drunk. And same goes for the experience of pretty much all my friends.

So obviously u just like bullshitting and pretending to be an expert when i bet you probably never even saw a village.

middle class... what do u define as middle class? r u implying that middle class wants to spend thousands of rupees just to get drunk on a night. now u r just pissing me off.

instead of wasting all this money on these lame parties why not donate the money to help ppl get educated or build some hospitals.

the thing which is really pathetic is that we have ppl running after ten, fifteen rupees so they can feed their kids and then we have these ass-holes pretending they r already in paradise. seeing such a party in New York doesnt seem that odd, becuz pretty much everyone is having a kick... even the homeless are poor becuz they smoke up all the times. but in Pakistan, where a third of population is living on less than a dollar a day... oh boy God help these ppl.

when did Islam say that... u r the one who sounds like a Taliban mullah.

so having nightclubs means being secular eh. lol. man i dont wanna go in long details but one thing which i can say for sure is that all this clubbing crap is gonna really hurt the female population of our country. i love Pakistani girls because they have a personality and they have confidence. unlike most gorry bitches who r using all the mental capabilities to make sure they hav the hottest asses and tits, Pakistani women actually hav high self esteems and r more focused on learning/education.
Going after a respected member who has been here since the begining. :sleepy:

If you are calling these tasteless trashy ppl "who's who of Pakistan" then you have a serious problem.

For ur kind information, we dont give a rat ass about these parties... buncha animals trying to imitate messed up goras.
Does it again with someone who provides us images and someone who contributes greatly to this forum.

·
Musharraf Ka Danda!
10,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How should we take care of him?

·
28,623 Posts
He seems to have posted his picture presenting something in the get to know thread.

I do not have a nice opinion of desis who live in the west and enjoy the fruits of freedom and liberal environment and yet when it comes to their country of ethnic origin they want it to remain conservative bastions. They forget that during the time they are in west, the country of ethnic roots has also progressed, advanced and changed for the better.

I am often shocked to find desis in the west who are more fundamentalist (religion) and conservative (cultural) compared to the desis back in desiland.

They are also more likely to make petty comments about each other's religion or country of ethnicity.

Also despite living in the west they have a tendency to look down on western morals and also western women.

·
Musharraf Ka Danda!
10,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^ They carry the thought process of that time they left their motherland.

·
slacker oui!
3,588 Posts
We had one of those types who always questioned moderators and rules,one of those where Madhu. best way if they whine to much is to ignore their pm's if they cant obey the rules. Just delete their posts.

sooner or later we have to ban that guy.

·
Musharraf Ka Danda!
10,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He seems to be a bitch!

He is contacting admins now...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts