Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Seeking Knowledge @[email protected]
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Al-Noor Mall by Arabian Centers will be situated on a major road in Al-Madina. It includes Géant Hypermarket. Here are some pictures of the construction site.

There are two other malls being constructed in Al-Madina, Al-Rashid Mall and Al-Salam Plaza, I'll try to get take some pictures for them soon

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
madina realy NEED more malls i dont remeber seen any in last visit in 2005!!!
if you can pls show us where in al madina will get build!!?

·
Seeking Knowledge @[email protected]
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
it will be built on the second ring road from the north side and here is a photo of the location from Google earth.

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
good Locition thought i will check it on google earth.by the way the design ok not bad at all madina has bad building in all city of course except area centre that mall will be good start :)

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
^^all malls these days got one of that shoping center like Geant,panda,watani,carrfoure..and so on

·
Banned
747 Posts
ive been to jeddahs geant in azeez mall its agood place to shop and one of the shops in the mall is making crazy discounts on sunglasses of the finest brands up to 50% on armani and similarly high fashion sunglasses , i got one :)

but i wish they dont cut palm trees , they are one of the treasures of al madeenah al monawarah

·
Banned
68 Posts
I can't see the renderings. The construction photo is showing though... looks like a multi-storey parking.

Bland design, but I guess it does the job.

What's up with the French and hypermarkets? I wonder why some German low-cost chains like Lidl or Aldi haven't opened up in the Mideast yet, or have they?

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
for a sec i thought it's mall of arabia thread,madina deserve it wallah,we need photos in daylight pls

1 - 17 of 17 Posts