SkyscraperCity banner

381 - 400 of 461 Posts

·
Entrepreneur
5,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #382
Right, it's been a little while since I last posted, mainly due to photobucket's botch job of updating itself and therefore messing everything up including where all my albums are. However, until I can find another photo hosting site which can perform the same tasks as photobucket at the same price, I will have to stick with it.

Anyway, thank you all for your support and likes so far. Since buying a new camera, I have been out and about a few times after a two week trip back to the UK. The weather has also finally improved a little after copious rain during March and early April. Spring is here!

·
Entrepreneur
5,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #400
Are you tired of the weather? :D
I don't think Madrid is a relaxed city at all, it's a very vibrant city but it has very quiet places like some parks or neigborhoods.
I don't mind the weather really as variation is better than sunshine for days on end, it's just incredible how Madrid seems to receive all its bad weather at weekends and on puentes haha!

Jane may have meant relaxed as in 'not stressful'. Yes, Madrid is a very vibrant city but it is also a friendly city (in my experience anyway) which makes it a sort of combination of lively and relaxed at the same time. One can easily take a coffee beside a busy street with all the noise and still feel relaxed. :)

381 - 400 of 461 Posts