Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Sent from down-below. :P
1,207 Posts
Great vid!:)

Funny captain with the dutch accent..."we won't bore you with any more information". :laugh:

·
Banned
6,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, he surely has a Dutch accent, doesn't it sound great?:p

Dutch always talk English quickly, they know lots of words, but their accent is terrible;) I hope my accent isn't like that. It's KLM btw, but I guess you understood that.

·
Espere verde
4,796 Posts
Very good video, but sorry, I don't like the music. Anyway, judging by the number of Latin Americans who live in Madrid, the music suits perfectly :lol:

·
Banned
6,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Precisely what I thought, the amount of people with Indian blood in Madrid increases every year!^^

·
Banned
6,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, that's one of the most important things of course, dooooh!;)^^

It was in the disco's I met this kind of music. I've always been charmed by hiphop, and this is also hiphop. It's the best music to dance with girls, I just love it!

And on the other hand, I also enjoy listen to reggaeton while making homework, or when I'm on my way to school, it doesn't matter. When I hear those beats I feel happy:D

·
Architranceture Feelings
1,895 Posts
Yep sometimes streets are overcrowded of cars^^

@Dr.:Have you been to Qlimax? :colgate: I wanna go there to the Nederlands :)

·
Banned
6,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No I haven't:) Is it in Madrid, or in the Netherlands?:p

And you can always visit the Netherlands. There's plenty to see here!;)

·
Architranceture Feelings
1,895 Posts
I think it is in Rotterdam but i'm not totally sure hehe, i think it's the greatest disco in the world.
Btw do you understand what they say in reggaeton songs? IMO it's very rude and sexist but who cares... xDD

·
♥사랑해요♥
658 Posts
Nice video, but awful music. Perreo or Reggaeton (or whatever is written) besides ugly music, it has a really machist lyric... Btw, that music is not from Spain...

·
Banned
6,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah I know, I can understand some parts of it;)^^

It's the same with most of the rap songs.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts