Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
May nakapaskil na nga pla sa ATC na render ng building na itatayo sa dating casa susana area. Will try to take a pic

·
Registered
8,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hopefully , soon after the South Park District becomes a success . ALI will focus on the redevelopment of Madrigal Business Park . How I wish na yung main park in the middle at the back of Richville office tower ay maging mixed-used complex of a multi-level mall podium with office /residential atop it , since may pocket park pa rin naman sa other side of Madrigal Business Park ( at the back of Avida Towers ). Yun na lang kasi ang malaking contiguous lot at hindi naman talaga matao ang park na iyon. May pocket park din naman sa Molito .
Speaking of Molito complex , aside from Sonria residential tower , any news sa hotel na planong itayo dun ?

·
Registered
8,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ano yung name nung building na above 10 storeys na under construction then , the same time with Azumi Residences ? May fenced area din ako nakita dati along Commerce Avenue malapit sa NOL Tower , ano po ang na -construct na building dun ? Whats the status of Sonria ?

·
Registered
8,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
For sure the lower levels of the office tower is a commercial zone , its the start of the evolution of Alabang Town Center. Hopefully next naman ay residential towers or hotel dun sa front multi-level parking at Mcdo (its not there forever ) while dun sa front parking at cinema wing na oldest portion ng ATC hopefully could be upgraded like its newest multi-level wing na simple but classy . Idamay na rin ang pag modernize ng pedestrian overpass with the mall upgrade.

·
Registered
8,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Madrigal Business Park is a business hub situated within the Ayala Alabang district of Muntinlupa City in Metro Manila. Situated along Alabang-Zapote road at around two kilometers (2 km) away from South Luzon Expressway, this business hub has a total area of approximately 27.3 hectare.
Madrigal Business Park is divided into two wings by the Alabang-Zapote Road itself. The north wing is the area north of Alabang-Zapote Road. It is the smaller of the two wings with an area of approximately 7.34 hectares. The south wing, which is on the southern side of Alabang-Zapote Road, has an area of 20 hectares. The north wing is enclosed by Don Manolo Boulevard and Venture St. while the south wing is enclosed by Madrigal Ave., Commerce Ave., and Investment Drive .
Nabasa ko sa isang website ang information , it seems kasama yung Molito Complex sa whole area ng MBP .
27.3 hectares total, mas malaki both sa Rockwell at Eastwood at malaki ng konti sa Newport City . Hindi pa kasama sa 27.3 hectares ang lot area ng Alabang Town Center , more or less around 40-45 hectares ang ATC/MBP area.

·
Registered
8,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ATC seems to be renovating the interiors of the cinema lobby and wing . I just saw it today . It seems they are anticipating the opening of the four latest technology cinemas of CommerCenter in Filinvest City.

·
Registered
8,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Sana ituloy na rin ng Ayala ang widening ng Commerce Avenue na parang 4-lanes lang yata whereas sa segment in Filinvest City ay 6-lanes ito , probably that's why its causing traffic bottleneck. Ang Molito complex lang naman yata ang sa Madrigal family while the rest of ATC/MBP ay owned/managed by Ayala , but parang neglected nila ito in terms of road and infrastructure improvements. Puede rin naman siguro nilang improve ang Alabang -Zapote road on their portion the same way Filinvest did it . Asphalt overlayed its concrete road network with markings , better sidewalks , good landscaping, more modern elevated pedestrian footbridges between ATC/DSWD , ATC/Molito , MBP East/West , traffic lights with timers at i-centralized na lang nila ang landscaped park within it with more improvements . Marami pa ring lots in MBP na wala pang buildings , maganda rin naman ang MBP if it gets redeveloped because it also has matured trees already .

·
Registered
8,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
There is an ongoing fence installation in Molito . The vacant lot was previously used for tent exhibits / food fest . Sa masterplan ng Molito ..they allocated a hotel for that site...will it be still a high rise hotel or maybe a residential tower. There is no rendering yet on the site.

·
Registered
286 Posts
grabe na yung improvement ng Molito area. kung hindi pa dinaanan ni bagyong Milenyo at sinira yung bahay kubo dyan sa kinatatayuan ng jolibee eh hindi pa madidevelop yung lugar hehehe.

ang sarap dyan sa Madrigal, ang daming puno preskong presko.

·
Registered
8,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Favorite location ng mga commercial ads sa TV ang Madrigal Business Park ..I remember I saw an actual shooting of a commercial of Smart featuring John Prats and up to now any dami ko pa rin nakikita sa TV..next time I will enumerate them ..of recent yung tuna brand with Daniel Matsunaga .

·
Registered
8,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Favorite location ng mga commercial ads sa TV ang Madrigal Business Park ..I remember I saw an actual shooting of a commercial of Smart featuring John Prats and up to now any dami ko pa rin nakikita sa TV..next time I will enumerate them ..of recent yung tuna brand with Daniel Matsunaga .
Kitkat latest commercial may parts na sa Madrigal Business Park ang location .

·
Registered
8,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Although I criticize ALI for their poor performance on their road project(MCX) nanghihinayang ako sa Madrigal Business Park nila since maayos naman ito at malaki pa sana ang madagdag na improvements kung gugustuhin lang mh Ayala. It is not cramped with squeeze as long as there's space type of development .Para lang kasing neglected ito at very minimal ang mga road improvements dito to make it more appealing to investors. Probably also hindi nila na achieve yung ideal na commercial center integrated to the business district since may gap between ATC at MBP before na Molito na ngayon but separate developer din ang Molito so hindi talaga sila in synch . Maybe they should also build more elevated walkways and modernize that one in ATC . Lastly , kahit sana sa stretch nila of Alabang Zapote road ay ma widen nila eliminating the service roads on it .

1 - 20 of 172 Posts