·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newfoundland and Labrador

Area: Newfoundland-111,390 sq/km Labrador- 294,330 km²

Population: Newfoundland- 485,066 Labrador- 27,864

Labrador- Torngat Mountains and coast

I will have to do Newfoundland later... got no time now.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Yes this is why I have to visit Newfoundland. Only province I have yet to visit. Algonquin any more parts to this series. I am thinking that there will be 13. 2 down 11 to go.

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
big W said:
Yes this is why I have to visit Newfoundland. Only province I have yet to visit. Algonquin any more parts to this series. I am thinking that there will be 13. 2 down 11 to go.
I'd like to do every province... but I can only post while at I'm work. I'm addicted to this damn website, it's a miracle I haven't lost my job ;)

knock-on-wood

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
awesome photo... good find Hillis

thats newfoundland in a nutshell. The only other place I could imagine is anything like it is Scotland, or Ireland perhaps.

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
xzmattzx said:
another great thread. keep them coming. did you do all of the provinces yet?
Not yet, just Nunavut and Newfounland/Labrador. I'd like to do them all, but I likely won't, because I don't have the time. I welcome anyone else to start one.... if anyone does, it would be nice to keep the same format in the title.

If I had the time, I would include some info on the things I post, but it takes so long to find and edit them, and I really should be working instead ;)

·
Registered
302 Posts
This area is obviously the biggest surprise. They could have filmed The Lord of the Rings here. Some of the areas look exactly like the movie. Labrador is unreal. I love the tabletop valleys and the beautiful fjords.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts