Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
25,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Maitama District is to the north of the city, with the Wuse and Central Districts lying to its southwest and southeast respectively. This area is home to the top bracket sections of society and business, and has the reputation of being very exclusive and very expensive. Interesting buildings include the Transcorp Hilton Hotel, National Communications Commission Headquarters (NCC), National Universities Commission(NUC), Soil Conservation Complex, and Independent National Electoral Commission(INEC). The British High Commission is located along Aguiyi Ironsi Way, in Maitama. Also, the Maitama District Hospital is another notable building in Maitama.

Maitama District is home to many of the European embassies in Nigeria

·
Expert
21,676 Posts
If you thought Lekki and Ikoyi were good, you need to go to Maitama. :bow:

The best houses there cost millions of dollars.

·
Registered
27,497 Posts
Hakon how do you find these pictures, I mean just in general? I swear I must be using google/yahoo wrong :lol: They are always so awesome :D

·
25,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hakon how do you find these pictures, I mean just in general? I swear I must be using google/yahoo wrong :lol: They are always so awesome :D
^^It used to be easy when I moved from Stavanger, Norway to London for High school & I had my schoolmates to help me out in finding photos but since I moved back to norway july 2010, its becoming harder to find pix as nobody is helping me out now.:eek:hno:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts