Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Majestic Court in Unionville



Builder/Developer: Times Group Inc.
Intersection: SouthEast Corner of Warden and Hwy 7 (what i heard from the chinese tv advertisements, since there is no location on the site. However the advertisements are placed across from the Liberty Development' ECKO site)

Interesting that it will be built to LEED standards, and its located in Markham =P, I think its a pretty good design for Markham, i'm happy with it. The name is also in chinese too... the english name sounds like a chinese restaurant anyways

website: Majestic Court in Unionville
 

·
Indie Bean
Joined
·
2,649 Posts
snoopy said:
...and its located in Markham =P, I think its a pretty good design for Markham, i'm happy with it.
I agree. It looks nice. And where is the nearest subway station?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
samsonyuen said:
The closest station is Don Mills. I thought they were going to create a downtown at the SE corner of Hwy 7 and Warden?
Markham Centre will be located more towards the 407 between Warden and the Unionville GO Train Station. I guess this condo will be located at the edges of the development.

Here's one of the links to the official Town of Markham site: Markham Centre

And here is the one of Downtown Markham which is a part of Markham Centre by Remington:
Downtown Markham
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
135 Posts
must i really be the first to say it's ugly and bland and looks like one of those places where old people go to die? i'm talking about the building and markham of course.
 

·
天豆
Joined
·
9,950 Posts
Tallinn to Toronto said:
must i really be the first to say it's ugly and bland and looks like one of those places where old people go to die? i'm talking about the building and markham of course.
Old people going to Markham to die? This is blantantly false and the comment serves this thread no purpose. :eek:hno:
This is a comment that is worse than any one that Are Be ever made.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,830 Posts
Skybean said:
Old people going to Markham to die? This is blantantly false and the comment serves this thread no purpose. :eek:hno:
This is a comment that is worse than any one that Are Be ever made.

Exactly. This building doesn't look much different from typical mid rise apartment buildings anyways, so I don't know how someone can look at it and say it is building for old people.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top