Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 354 Posts

·
11,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ETON CITY MAKATI

Designed as a mixed-use haven for BPO companies, overseas Filipino workers and foreigners, Eton City Makati features a BPO office building with retail arcade, a businessman’s hotel, and residential and “in-city” retirement condominiums with health care and wellness amenities—a first in the city of Makati. It is located along Pasong Tamo corner Malugay and Yakal Streets in Makati City.

·
Banned
60 Posts
passed by the area, what is the old structure occupying it?

what is the building being constructed on the left side of the site across yakal street?

·
london/manila
547 Posts
if ever matuloy ito, i can envision it complementing avida makati. they will boost each other IMO. swerte ng avida kung sakali to hav a mini-city nearby. :banana:

·
Registered
5,586 Posts
Not a prime location but a practical one. How big is this lot is it several hectares or a few thousand lang.

·
11,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
^^ Diba the pink building is Pryce Center? Tama? Yun kaya yung tinatanong nya?

·
BANGED
1,250 Posts
yes it's squibb ata. yun ba yung gamot?
I happen to pass through that area kanina,medyo maaga pa noon ,but I got stuck in traffic and was able to take good look at that old squibb structure. and guess what? If some would look closer. The squibb building can actually be considered as an artpiece. The architecture is amazing! But of course its a bit old and dilapidated. Its made of art deco design. and the lamp on the gates were intricately designed iron. I hope they won't destroy the whole structure,but rather built something great around it.

But oh well,I doubt if LT would have the architectural sense:eek:hno:

·
voyager
858 Posts
Such a loss! A soon-to-be rubbles heritage structure. :eek:hno:

Perhaps, I should take pictures of the structure before it's too late. The building has been a regular part of the sceneries I see as I shuttle between Makati and Mandaluyong.

·
Registered
5,586 Posts
It's interesting but I doubt if it could be called a heritage structure IMO. I also passed by it yesterday , it's a pretty big lot.

·
Manila, PH
6,536 Posts
is it big? I passed there last time and i was thinking that the Squibb structure (maybe Bristol Myers Co owned) might indeed be Lucio Tan's lot. By the way, the Pryce Center is a finished structure. The pink tower is not Pryce Center. It looks freaky tho to look at those emergency staircase at the side of the unfinished building.

·
Manila, PH
6,536 Posts
oh. i've seen that too. looks like a retail bldg to me and maybe with some call centers on the upper floors. no signage shows anything on the fences. the good news is...it's across a coffee manufacturing plant. not sure if it's cafe puro or blend 45. mangangamoy coffee pagdaan mo dun. so you guys with your a/c on, open your windows pag dumadaan kayo sa part ng pasong tamo na yan. ok lang sa kin, because i always take the jeepney pag dumadaan diyan, taking the seat beside the driver para sa coffee experience! hehehe...

·
Registered
5,586 Posts
malakilaki rin siya. big enough for several buildings at least.

di ba bahain diyan o ayos na ang mga drainage?

1 - 20 of 354 Posts