Skyscraper City Forum banner

Rate Grand Soho Makati

1 - 20 of 505 Posts

·
11,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
From the makers of Soho Central and SOMA comes...

GRAND SOHO OF MAKATI

The latest project of Meridien Development Group together with its marketing arm Century Communities Corporation, THE LARGEST REAL ESTATE DEVELOPER IN THE PHILIPPINES. GRAND SOHO MAKATI will be located along Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue and it will be a 2 minutes walk to Makati Avenue. It will be 5 to 10 minutes away to the famous Greenbelt Mall and Glorietta Mall. GRAND SOHO MAKATI will be delivered Fully-Fitted and Completely Furnished just like our on-going projects which are 90% sold already, SOHO CENTRAL-located in Shaw Boulevard infront of Shangrila Mall and SOUTH OF MARKET-located in Fort Bonifacio, Global City.

Location Map:

Model Units:

·
Registered
841 Posts
the soho in jupiter makati is very dissapointing. too plain and boring hope they make this one look better.

·
Talonggo gid ya!
777 Posts
if i'm not mistaken, this will rise on the PNB foreclosed property which once belonged to the Active Group. Active had plans before to build the Philippines' tallest on this property. This was before the Asian financial crisis hit.

·
Mr. Optimist
152 Posts
sugarboy said:
if i'm not mistaken, this will rise on the PNB foreclosed property which once belonged to the Active Group. Active had plans before to build the Philippines' tallest on this property. This was before the Asian financial crisis hit.
At least the triangular Country Space I will have a new neighbor.

·
Here Since 2002
7,256 Posts
aah so this is what i saw some blokes fencing up back in april 2004:D

that looks pretty disappointing to me. especially the side walls, guess they don't have much to work on huh?

·
Atenista sa Frisco
11,534 Posts
Wow another Soho project. Can somebody explain what does the "Grand" designation in Grand Soho Makati really mean? Just wondering if this is going to be Century/Meridien's upscale version of the project(s) that bare the Soho name/label... :)

·
Banned
1,745 Posts
MAYBE a better rendering will be released soon. this must be the project that Mr Nieva have mentioned to me before. But he was talking of Greenbelt area as target location.
Thanks for this Aaron.
By the way, i am still trying to figure out where this tower will rise. Perhaps beside One Salcedo Park? Most residential towers along Buendia have bare walls on their sides. Even BPI Buendia Centre and The World Centre have bare walls.

·
Registered
204 Posts
thomasian said:
The latest project of Meridien Development Group together with its marketing arm Century Communities Corporation, THE LARGEST REAL ESTATE DEVELOPER IN THE PHILIPPINES.
The largest real estate developer in the country? Hmmm. Well I have to talk to my boss, Don Jaime aka JAZA .. :)

·
Here Since 2002
7,256 Posts
The map is quite, small, what will be the neighbouring building? I ask that to those who have the hard copy of that Makati map.

Never heard of Meridien Development Group... yet alone the fact that they're the biggest..

1 - 20 of 505 Posts