Votes: 0 0.0%

• 5 or less

21 - 40 of 794 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
The proposed Shang at Salcedo is located at the corners of Sen. Gil Puyat Ave, Tordesillas & H.V. dela Costa Sts. encircled on the map where existing 5-storey ACS Plaza Building is located.

·
Registered
976 Posts
it will be here at the center, near the world Center[right side].. 50-60sh floor tower WOW!!! no cemetery views in lower floors blocked by jazz res..
On the contrary, This new 65 storey Shang Tower @ Salcedo will have a commanding view of the cemetery.:banana: The Jazz Residences is still far off from it to cover the views.

Personally, i'd rather have an open view w/c could include a cemetery as is the case with this building rather than be faced with all the concrete structures near it.

·
One Of A Kind!
2,654 Posts
On the contrary, This new 65 storey Shang Tower @ Salcedo will have a commanding view of the cemetery.:banana: The Jazz Residences is still far off from it to cover the views.

Personally, i'd rather have an open view w/c could include a cemetery as is the case with this building rather than be faced with all the concrete structures near it.
True! There's nothing wrong with a cemetery view. With the trees surrounding it, it's actually a pleasant view.

·
One Of A Kind!
2,654 Posts
You don't need renders and plans for that, just common sense really. Renders are often concepts only and may subject to change so they're not trustworthy.
:lol: Common sense is very rare nowadays!

I agree. Many renders tend to project that the vicinity of a project site is beautiful.

·
Visionary
1,147 Posts
^^^ ditto that. I don't understand the reaction with regards to this issue, and its the owner's discretion na yan. You can't choose your views in a highrise anyway. If you don't like it then don't buy it. Lets leave that decision to the future owners.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Yes I agree. It really does depend on the person buying with regards to a cemetary view. But for me personally, i don't really like a cemetary view and i believe a majority of people feel exactly the same way. Therefore, in the future this would have a great impact on the resale value of the unit in terms of lower value/price or it would take longer than other units to sell. Here in oz even if you live in the most expensive suburb. If your house is directly facing a church, cemetary or main road. It is always a few thousand $$$ cheaper than other houses in the same area and it takes longer to find a buyer.

·
Registered
688 Posts
That is the problem with other people who buy property, they really don't really anticipate the future allot.
I agree 100% with this. What if you want to rent it or sell your condo in the future? For you it might be ok to have a cemetery view but what about your future tenant or buyer. You just eliminated allot of potential tenants and buyer who believe in that stuff. You might give them a nice discount because of the view or maybe you get lucky and find the right person who doesn't mind the cemetery view. But would you like to risk it?

21 - 40 of 794 Posts