SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Make Your Choice!

723 views 23 replies 12 participants last post by  MKTJ 
#1 ·
Note sure if it's allowed for me to start this thread , MODs you're free to do whatever it takes :)

With the campaigns starting yesterday , less than one month til the polls time. Mark your vote here and share who's you're going to vote for ( List , province and name / # of the nominee ) .

For me : 232 The Civil Democratic Alliance in Babil , #12 ( A woman from Communist Party ). :D

#2 ·
^^ would be nice if you could motivate your choice as well :)

Reactions: Babylonian_Alwash
#11 ·
didnt see your motivation, is it in another thread?

#9 ·
ليش تصوت لناس ما تعرفهم يا اخي معقولة اذا انت المتعلم هذا تفكيرك طيب غيرك من البسطاء شيسون رجاءا يا قرات لا تكن امعة.

Reactions: Chounz
#8 ·
القائمة 277 هي الحل الافضل لقيام حكومة الاغلبية. اولئك الذين يراهنون على الالوسي يراهنون على حصان خاسر لا تفرقوا كلمة الاغلبية رجاءا بسبب احلامكم ان احسنا الظن بالبعض يكفينا تشرذم.

#16 ·
What good they going to do? none it will be all about wasting the votes of the people.

#22 ·
Shahristani means Maliki trust me they work together any way any one of them is better than the others I hope Maliki makes it the majority government.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.