SkyscraperCity banner

81 - 100 of 236 Posts

·
17,031 Posts
Malaga,marbella ,estepona...
La costa del sol is just wonderful
Clarooo! U forgot Torrémolinos, Benalmadena, Ricon de la Victoria, Fuengirola... :cheers:
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

·
Dust to Dust
815 Posts
My point was made clear:)

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Well, after three months without raising any photo ..

someones from flickr:

The red carpet on the Spanish Film Festival of Malaga. The city is a candidate for European City of Culture in 2016...

Roman Theatre:

Gibralfaro Castle:

Alcazaba Castle:

Cathedral:

Beaches:

AVE (the high speed train):

Andalucia's avenue and Larios street:

Parks:

Holly week:

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
a must visit city!
you are welcome ..
especially these days because from last friday (august the 14th) to next sunday (23) the city is for fun. The biggest summer fair in Spain started with the traditional huge firework display which set the tone for the next nine days of festivities including concerts, bullfights, street performances and all the fun...

Malaga Fair - 2009

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tonimolero/3825863219

·
17,031 Posts
I cameback from Malaga last Wednesday, I'll post the pics soon! ;)

·
Same old me
19 Posts
But La Coruña (in the north of Spain) has an awful weather in comparation with Malaga and because that his father look for a new work and get one in Barcelona. Picasso doesn´t moved to Barcelona by himself but his father and the family moved by work reasons.
Yeah, because the weather in NY is so much better than in Coruña... lol. Btw, I wouldn't call the weather "awful" up there, I mean, those disgustingly hot summers in Malaga and Barcelona... THAT is awful.

·
Registered
788 Posts
some more photos of this nice city:

Alcazaba castle:

Ronda (a nice village near Malaga city):

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #97 (Edited)
Photos of the the Technological Park of Andalusia, Malaga... 12 kms from the city centre:

* 15.000 employess, 500 companies (Oracle, Siemens, Vodafone, Huawei, Fujitsu.. and local companies like Isofoton, AT4 Wireless...)

* Headquarter of the IASP (International Association of Science and technology Parks ) grouping 372 technology parks with 200.000 companies in 72 countries around the world.

The night falls on the Technological Park of Andalusia....

Photos of the the Technological Park of Andalusia, Malaga... 12 kms from the city centre:

* 15.000 employess, 500 companies (Oracle, Siemens, Vodafone, Huawei, Fujitsu.. and local companies like Isofoton, AT4 Wireless...)

* Headquarter of the IASP (International Association of Science and technology Parks ) grouping 372 technology parks with 200.000 companies in 72 countries around the world.

81 - 100 of 236 Posts