SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Share your photo with the world and discuss our great Malaysia hospitality in term of architecture,interior design,landscaping,facilities and f&b!

·
Registered
7,203 Posts

·
Registered
7,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
7,203 Posts

·
Registered
7,203 Posts

·
MILLENNIUM FALCON
3,007 Posts
Archilover, those are indeed superb pictures of these luxurious Malaysian accommodation options...

In fact, I was in Langkawi for a "baby moon" holiday last May and we stayed at The Westin... Loved that infinity pool (first picture in thread #4) as well as the spacious-enough room overlooking the garden... Of course I must not forget the fact that Westin is the only luxury resort within 10 minutes drive from the duty-free shopping of Kuah! Maybe I can post some of my shots of the hotel as well as the beautiful gardens and nice restaurants later?

And we also checked out both the Four Seasons and Datai, for a look-and-see (plus we were curious as to what the hype on TripAdvisor was about)... Both these top-end hotels were certainly amazing, with the Datai being somewhat like a 5-star forest retreat whereas the Four Seasons is the epitome of superb resort luxury! :)

·
Registered
7,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
7,203 Posts

·
Registered
7,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yes,casa del rio is a really great hotel!one of the best in melaka:)
i will post the image when ive time :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts