SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Rrrraaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!
9,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another one of these threads from malec. Following on from threads like the "boom rundown" and the "more craziness thread" (on SSP) I've decided to make this map but I'll need your help. I hope to put as many developments as possible onto this map so if you could help me find top view masterplans of loads of projects it would be a big help. Also since I don't know the location of everything I'll need some help with that too. Post any pics of masterplans you find here:

The map so far:

Also I want to show all the highrise clusters planned (or existing). When I say highrise I'm talking about 30F and up, not a 12 storey paradise like sports city:

·
Rrrraaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!
9,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dubaiflo said:
not sooo much there at the moment malec ;)

but good start, and interesting map. we would need more masterplans, u can use the Dubailand one, JLT and a good marina one maybe?
all the nakheel ones are already done. I want to try and get the colours right too. For example you can see the airport city doesn't blend very well while the business bay map is much better.

Remove the last word in the title... :hahaha:

Sorry if it offended you smussuw. I'll be more careful of what I say next time, I promise ;)

·
Rrrraaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!
9,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I don't have time to do it now since I've exams but next weekend I'll do more

·
Jelly Bean!!
2,232 Posts
^^ ye i was jus going to say when is dubailand going to be on..then it will be the ultimate master map

·
Veteran Member
544 Posts
LOL can we change the title to something more appropriate? take out the word "fucking" and put something else?

·
Rrrraaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!
9,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Guys, I'm looking for masterplans which look realistic like the business bay one, not just a drawing. A drawing has already been made (the dubai pdf one).
They can be slightly oblique since I can work around that.

For example, this is good:

This is not:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts