SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This building has been in sales for almost 2 years now and there hasn't been a real date for constrcution to begin yet. Their ads say that construction are about to begin soon but they've been saying that for a long time now, for over half a year. I think that sales should be at around 60-70% sold, it's definately not the fastest selling condo in the waterfront. I beleive that they started selling the low-rise second phase already too called LA lofts. This is one of my favourite waterfront condo towers right now and I wonder when is constrcution actually gonna begin?

·
The Greatest
4,515 Posts
Has it really been 2 years?

I've noticed (perhaps the most beautiful) hoarding going up during the last month around the site and the sales centre appeared closed this week - I suspect they may have been waiting for approval of the FYN plan

·
Registered
442 Posts
I think it's been over 80% sold since last year. Maybe they are waiting for it to be 100% sold before starting construction? I thought standard was 65-70%. It could also be a shortage of contruction workers and equipment considering all the buildings u/c right now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts