SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to this mall once in Long Island when I visited a Friend seven years. What is the name of that mall? I forgot the name of it. The only thing I remembered about this mall that were some many Hot Chicks at this mall then any other mall I have been too, even in Los Angeles. Got any pictures too. I would appreicate all the info here.

·
Registered
802 Posts
LAWestsideStory said:
I went to this mall once in Long Island when I visited a Friend seven years. What is the name of that mall? I forgot the name of it. The only thing I remembered about this mall that were some many Hot Chicks at this mall then any other mall I have been too, even in Los Angeles. Got any pictures too. I would appreicate all the info here.
Obviously a Long Island mall would have the largest proportion of hot chicks, haha, no contest.

If the food court looked like a blimp, then it's Roosevelt Field.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yep it has to be Roosevelt Field. Everytime I go in there its like Ive died and gone to heaven with all the hot chicks running around in their belly shirts and high heels. The Source Mall is close to Roosevelt field. Surnrise Mall comes in a distant 3rd.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Chea its Roosevelt Field, great mall! Even hotter girls

·
Registered
104 Posts
Roosevelt Field has three anchor department stores, Macys, Bloomingdale's, and Nordstrom, plus something like 200 other places to shop, eat, drink, whatever. Includes name brands like Gap, Polo Sport, Banana Republic, H&M, Kenneth Cole, Abercrombie & Fitch, Foot Locker, Sharper Image, Sunglass hut, Apple Computer, Victoria's Secret :drool: and so on... No bars or clubs in the premises though (oh well).

If you guys want more info on the Roosevelt Field Shopping Center then this link is for you...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts