SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
is there no moderator on that thread?? i've never been more ashamed. sick people.

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
Oh come on, it's just football, it's not real. Nasty little teenagers can post that stuff from their bedrooms, so what?

·
Registered
241 Posts
people post a lot of shite on web sites , its not how people really feel .most of the time ,its glib , off the cuff, bullshit, nonesense and bravado .does any one at Red Issue truly want any scousers to be stabbed , injured, killed ?YES theres probably loads , but no more than scousers that wish it on Mancs. theres alot of sick fucks about. no ones better than any one else in this respect ,theres loads of face-
less evil ***** about .but most of this kind of stuff is just bollox.

·
Registered
57 Posts
my lodger took home a copy of red issue from a match into my flat i told him to get the shite out of my presence immediately, that rag is nothing but filth

·
Banned
2,767 Posts
eccles cake said:
people post a lot of shite on web sites , its not how people really feel .most of the time ,its glib , off the cuff, bullshit, nonesense and bravado .does any one at Red Issue truly want any scousers to be stabbed , injured, killed ?YES theres probably loads , but no more than scousers that wish it on Mancs. theres alot of sick fucks about. no ones better than any one else in this respect ,theres loads of face-
less evil ***** about .but most of this kind of stuff is just bollox.
Eccles lad, show me a thread with Scousers spouting the same kind of sustained shite about Mancs. I don't think there is one. It's not a challenge, but I'd be very interested if you could post me a link to all these threads.
Ta Chuck :)

·
Registered
16,980 Posts
Red Issue is vile, it's web presence has been removed in the past on more than one occassion for remarks mainly aimed at scousers. While it doesn't represent all Man Unted fans it is representatitive of an awful lot of match goers.

Just as well we have more class this end of the East Lancs, we tend to support our teams rather than hate others.

·
Registered
16,980 Posts
The thing is eccles, Red Issue is supposed to be a fan site, not a hoolie site. If you want to compare the urchins with about 10/15 contributors to red Issue with thousands then fair enough.

I'd be devastated if I hated something more than I loved something dear to me.

It's empty souls against life and soul.

·
1,226 Posts
This has been posted around most football messageboards and has seen the same reaction of utter disgust, redissue are really going to regret that was ever posted.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts