SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 774 Posts

·
Arquiteto e Urbanista
21,188 Posts
Poderia, em inglês, postar mais coisas, como os conceitos utilizados pelos arquitetos, dados mais precisos, plantas, cortes. Abrir um thread assim nos foruns internacionais com apenas dois renders superficiais e tudo em português é pedir para pagar mico.

Sim, estou escrevendo em português justamente para ninguém entender.

·
Registered
824 Posts
National League Serie D. Teams from the North of Brazil rarely manage to play with the elite in Southeast, so they usually play in lower divisions. With World Cup and a revolution of football structure in that region hopefully may help these teams evolve to play with us. Although the local State Championships are quite popular, it's like a Brazilian championship North division.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Serie D? That means a kind of 4th division in league hierarchy?
yeah, but they don't give a damn for hierarchy in the national league, they have never been worried about it, they have a huge culture of local state championships. And the main division of Brazilian Championship has always been - since its begining a challenge involving Rio-Sao Paulo teams, then in a lower degree comes the teams from other regions. Reasons for that is that Amazonas is too far away from here and it's considered almost like another country. Hopefully with WC 2014, this idea may change.

·
28,091 Posts
Isn't 60k a lil bit too big?

·
Registered
173 Posts
awesome stadium.... much much better than other proposed project.... big contrast with the city ... but i liked it .... Manaus city is trying to look for something new.... ... Its so clean and bold this project

·
Registered
9,454 Posts
(Regrettable post, I now like the new Arena Manaus project. Next moderator who sees this, Please delete this.)

·
28,091 Posts
how many suites / palcos will it have?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
was edited the first post: really 46.000. In the begin of the articles in the brazillians post and journals was 60.000 but official 46.000.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
was edited the first post: really 46.000. In the begin of the articles in the brazillians post and journals was 60.000 but official 46.000.
46K? Oh no. I hate you. I already posted the pictures on a South Korean football community, saying that its capacity is 60K! Now all of them there will despise my stadium knowledge. :eek:hno::eek:hno::eek:hno::lol::lol::lol:

1 - 20 of 774 Posts