SkyscraperCity banner

21 - 40 of 774 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
46K? Oh no. I hate you. I already posted the pictures on a South Korean football community, saying that its capacity is 60K! Now all of them there will despise my stadium knowledge. :eek:hno::eek:hno::eek:hno::lol::lol::lol:
No hate me Carrera, is wrong my change of title, the capacity of the new stadium is of 60,000 seats. This information is official by the new website of Manaus for the FIFA World Cup 2014 http://www.manauscopa2014.com Sorry to all of you for this mistake but the information give tu us by journals and other fonts it isn´t the best, is very confused . But is official, the stadium will have 60.000 seats. Sorry tu all of you again :) And, how can I change the title of the thread? (for change 46.000 to 60.000)

·
28,091 Posts
WTF
so its 60k? :D
But imo it looks more like 46k and not 60k

1st tier ~28 rows
2nd tier has got 25 rows

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
(Regrettable post, I now like the new Arena Manaus project. Next moderator who sees this, Please delete this.)

·
GASPARETOUR.COM
8,278 Posts
Vivaldao in Manaus-Amazon and Verdao in Cuiaba-Pantanal will be the 2 green host city in FIFA2014!
In Brazil 8 of 12 cities are near or on the coast: Fortaleza, Natal, "Recife", Salvador, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo(near), Curitiba(near) and Porto Alegre(near)
Cuiaba, Manaus are the 2 green host city.
Brasilia and Belo Horizonte are 2 big cities far from coast.
In my opinion the Footbal World Cup in Brazil was well divided.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Demolition of old Vivaldao Stadium has started a few months ago.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
A "green" concept will be applied to the demolition of the old Vivaldao Stadium. All materials such as seats, railings, and reflectors are being carefully removed and will be reused elsewhere. The concrete from the stands will be recycled.

21 - 40 of 774 Posts