SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 3966 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
California Garden Square | Mandaluyong - Compiled Threads

This condominium complex has been in construction for a couple of years now. A number of the units has been turned over already.

It is located on Libertad and Calbayog streets in Mandaluyong and a few minutes from Ortigas Center and the MRT.

http://www.empire-east.com/californiagardensquare/

Their web site does not mention any progress on the project. Anybody here knows the status of this or any feedback about the development?

Thanks.

·
Banned
1,745 Posts
you are now updated dude. we've been talking here about that project, but i guess that thread is now nowhere to be found. i guess almost all towers are now topped off. and they look so colorful. nway, how had it fared to the market? any idea?

·
Registered
198 Posts
like other Empire East projects of this type (Xavier Hills, Greenhills Garden Square, San Fransisco Gardens), it looks like a shabby development with small windows. In fact, the landowners/partners, the Guevarra family of http://www.guevent.com, are disappointed with the slow pace of build and the final outcome.

·
The South Paw
94 Posts
this is a fast-selling project for empire east. more than 80% has been sold. it's ugly, affordable though. looks like BLISS to me.

·
The South Paw
94 Posts
^ and Greenhills Garden Square too. In Xavierhills, they kinda improved the window quality. but still punched holes type. Density is another noticeable problem here. Imagine around a dozen towers in one "compound". An innovation though is that they are offering bi-level units. it's like living in a house within a building.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Any of you guys purchased a unit? I actually have one where the carpark is.

The Empire East agent told me that the building needs only finishing left pero sa 2006 pa ang turnover.

I wonder if the clubhouse and other amenities are already constructed.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Francis20 said:
wow nice to know that @ dcdr76. so how much did you spend for your unit? hopefully, it would be nice!
It ended up around P2m for a two bedroom which I will be paying for 10 years (ouch!). I just got through my 1st year so 9 to go.

The interest was high at 18%. I might be able to get a lower interest loan in the US. I just don't know what their policy is in terms of paying prematurely.

·
United States
90 Posts
I also bought a unit in this place. I believe that it has the potential to be a real good place and community once it is completely built. Siempre mahirap mag-imagine kung hindi pa tapos. It is also priced reasonably.

·
11,088 Posts
Congtratulations. But does your unit have a view? I mean is it facing the street or is it facing another unit also?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dudie said:
I also bought a unit in this place. I believe that it has the potential to be a real good place and community once it is completely built. Siempre mahirap mag-imagine kung hindi pa tapos. It is also priced reasonably.
Do you have any updates?

Ano na bang buildings ang malapit matapos o na-turnover na?

Ano'ng building ka ba?

·
Registered
136 Posts
question sa lhat

hello guys..accident lang nkita ko tong forum na to ..just wanna ask some info regarding CGS i also bought a unit there ironic but i havent seen the place yet.mganda b sa burbank area?

·
11,088 Posts
jenko said:
hello guys..accident lang nkita ko tong forum na to ..just wanna ask some info regarding CGS i also bought a unit there ironic but i havent seen the place yet.mganda b sa burbank area?
Good choice, the Burbank cluster is the only cluster that has good views of the Makati, Mandaluyong and Ortigas Skylines, well that is if your unit is one of the "F" units at the third tower of Burbank.

So which unit do you have, what floor and which tower of the Burbank cluster?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Burbank G Tower

from the info that my agent gave me...my unit is in the G Tower of the Burbank Cluster..2nd flr and the unit is located at the corner of the tower...hndi sya katapat ng isa pang tower so basically it also has a view of makati..(i hope)..i think G Tower is the tallest of all the towers of CGS...well nkita ko ung pic that was posted by pau p1..recently Empire East sent me my CTBS..mukang malapit na ang turnover..well its a nice feeling kse at least i know that my hard earned money is not going nowhere...teka do you have any updates bout the whole development of the project? tnx man..

·
Registered
37 Posts
The brochures that are with me has Anaheim 1 to 4 and Burbank 1 to 3. This is probably old so i would assume that G Tower is Burbank 3 (leftmost building in the picture posted by pau_p1). From the same picture, the tallest building in that cluster is Burbank 2 or (probably F Tower). I hope your unit's view will not be obstructed since it is only on the 2nd floor.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Any update on the Hennesy tower? Iyon yung parking ang 1st 10 floors.

jenko: yung CTBS mo, iyon ba yung na na-sign mo na or do you still have to sign it?

I signed mine last year.

From the pic, the condos look a lot better than I saw sa brochure.

·
Registered
136 Posts
i also signed my CTBS last year but they returned it to me, according to them since im living abroad i have to authenticate it first with the nearest consulate or embassy unfortunately it was lost in the post when i send it back to them so i have to do it all over again and from my last info they are giving me my copy kse db 5 sets ata un..curious lang meron plang hennesy tower kse i thought until fairfax lang..correct me if im wrong

1 - 20 of 3966 Posts