SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 20 of 488 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I am new here and this is my first post. I am glad to have found this great forum.
Is there a thread on this project? Could someone point me to it? If there isn't one I would appreciate any input on this project. How reliable is the developer? If you have viewed the project, what are your comments? I kinda like the 2BR/2TB floor plan with the indoor laundry room and the price seems within my budget. I'm currently in the US and don't know much about Metro Manila. What do you think about the location? Thanks!

·
11,459 Posts
I find the developer reliable as they already have many successful low-to-mid-rise/sprawling-type developments around the metro. I can only remember one high-rise though, the three-tower Hampstead Gardens in V. Mapa Ext., Sta Mesa, Manila. Not sure if there are others.

·
Miles away ...
246 Posts
This property is nearby Boni Avenue. Walking distance to Rizal Tech. University (RTU) local state university. There is a nearby private hospital Unciano Gen. Hospital. Accessible to nearby Catholic Church.

Proximity distance to Mandaluyong City Center. Accessible to Nawasa water facilities. On a macro view its nearby several CBD areas such as Makati, Ortigas and best of all accessible to difference shopping mall such as SM Megamall, Robinson Pioneer, Shangrila Mall and a lot more.

I've use to live nearby this properties so far this area is consider peaceful and secure. Overall the property is consider good investment :banana:

·
visionary
1,715 Posts
The shorter tower is familiar considering that this project is along boni... Is it the Green condo? Also there was a tower beside it that had resumed construction after being put on hold for a considerable time... Could this be Sycamore towers?

Average Design but better than GA towers (Only redeeming factor of GA is its crown during nighttime_)

·
Miles away ...
246 Posts
The shorter green tower is the current Dansalan Tower. While Sycamore Tower the taller one is currently ongoing construction.

I've had seen the inside of Dansalan Tower so far the outer design of this condo look average but inside individual units is comparable to design in high end condo found in Makati area :cucumber:

·
Miles away ...
246 Posts
Last time we went there, the name of tower 3 is not yet given. Tower 1 is rename as Dansalan tower while tower 2 is called Sycamore. The whole area is called Dansalan Gardens.:pepper:

·
11,459 Posts
Thread should have been renamed to "Dansalan Gardens; Dansalan Tower, Sycamore Tower, Tower3". Pero saka na lang pag may pangalan na tower3, so if it gets a name, just inform me agad.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Could someone comment on what they think about the immediate area and general location.
The location is good. Dansalan is the 4th street from EDSA. It is still within walking distance to the Boni MRT station. Being in Mandaluyong, it is just a few minutes away from Rockwell, Makati CBD, The Fort, Ortigas Center and Greenhills.

The developer is DMCI (D.M. Consunji Inc.) The chairman is David M. Consunji which is ranked as #21 richest man in the Philippines by Forbes Magazine worth $145 million:
David M. Consunji (85. Married. 8 children.)
Started out making chicken coops in 1954; eventually grew business into one of the largest construction firms. Chairs DMCI group, which has built such landmarks as the Manila Doctor's Hospital and Manila Hotel. Son Isidro is chief executive, daughter Edwina treasurer. Group's coal subsidiary, Semirara Mining Corp., is nation's largest.

I own a unit in Tower 1 of Dansalan Gardens and am having it rented out. I think it is a good investment. All units (even 1BR) have a laundry/maid's room. The floor area of the units are not cramped as compared to other condos and there is only a few number of units per floor.

I am also an agent (independent). If you are interested, please PM me. I also have a friend selling his 3BR unit (93 sq.m.) & parking slot in Tower 1. You might be interested in this too.

Thanks.

·
Proud to be Filipino
4,821 Posts
The location is good. Dansalan is the 4th street from EDSA. It is still within walking distance to the Boni MRT station. Being in Mandaluyong, it is just a few minutes away from Rockwell, Makati CBD, The Fort, Ortigas Center and Greenhills.

The developer is DMCI (D.M. Consunji Inc.) The chairman is David M. Consunji which is ranked as #21 richest man in the Philippines by Forbes Magazine worth $145 million:
David M. Consunji (85. Married. 8 children.)
Started out making chicken coops in 1954; eventually grew business into one of the largest construction firms. Chairs DMCI group, which has built such landmarks as the Manila Doctor's Hospital and Manila Hotel. Son Isidro is chief executive, daughter Edwina treasurer. Group's coal subsidiary, Semirara Mining Corp., is nation's largest.

I own a unit in Tower 1 of Dansalan Gardens and am having it rented out. I think it is a good investment. All units (even 1BR) have a laundry/maid's room. The floor area of the units are not cramped as compared to other condos and there is only a few number of units per floor.

I am also an agent (independent). If you are interested, please PM me. I also have a friend selling his 3BR unit (93 sq.m.) & parking slot in Tower 1. You might be interested in this too.

Thanks.
within walking distance to mRT?.... that is quite a long walk.. about 10-15minute walk.. I know because I stay in Mandaluyong....

·
Registered
23 Posts
within walking distance to mRT?.... that is quite a long walk.. about 10-15minute walk.. I know because I stay in Mandaluyong....
that's marketing for ya. she did say "STILL within walkining distance" :lol:
True... 10-15 minute walk... but STILL within walking distance... better to take Pulog St. than going straight to Dansalan. We enjoy walking so a 10-15 minute walk is really nothing.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
10-15 walk is no problem for me. It's probably good for my heart as long as the smog doesn't ruin my lungs in the process :) There is always public transportation if I decide not to own a car.

Other than what was mentioned, is there any more info you could share regarding the general area, like traffic congestion, flooding, safety issues, services in the area, medical facilities? Thanks in advance!

1 - 20 of 488 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.