SkyscraperCity banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 302 Posts

·
Registered non-User
7,358 Posts
I dont think this project will have big financial problems. Obviously, it didnt before as it only became on-hold due to legal stuff. The IPO will really help. And Ganzon will find the extra capital and investors to get this completed;)

·
Here Since 2002
7,261 Posts
Francis20 said:
if there's a will there will be a way. the developer already has the will. the way will be corolary. (sp?)
indeed E Ganzon has a lot of cojones for battling it for the x years this thing has been on hold. I guess one of his aims is to have his name on the country's tallest building, and by a mile as well.

·
7,234 Posts
^ You tell me, locals. The Supreme Court deadline should be coming up soon if it hasn't already and we still don't know if the NIMBYs are appealing. And if the deadline passes, E.Ganzon Inc is all set to start the construction.

I am so buying E Ganzon Inc shares once the company becomes public. Its the ultimate win win if this project succeeds because not only will you have the pleasure of having a cool supertall, you make some money out of it as well... ;)

·
Mucho Mandingo Papi
6,708 Posts
Wally said:
^ You tell me, locals. The Supreme Court deadline should be coming up soon if it hasn't already and we still don't know if the NIMBYs are appealing. And if the deadline passes, E.Ganzon Inc is all set to start the construction.

I am so buying E Ganzon Inc shares once the company becomes public. Its the ultimate win win if this project succeeds because not only will you have the pleasure of having a cool supertall, you make some money out of it as well... ;)
i will pour my wealth also

·
Registered
841 Posts
Go to 2 trade Asia.com Email them or call them . They are very helpful and knowledgeable and explain to them what you want.

81 - 100 of 302 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.