SkyscraperCity banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 160 of 302 Posts

·
Here Since 2002
7,261 Posts
Wally said:
I think its interesting that you mentioned that. Just surfing along and noticed that at least one major skyscraper project, the Eureka Tower, openly states that their facilities are there to partially cater to "tall building enthusiasts".

http://www.eurekatower.com.au/main.cfm

Click on Tower, then Observation Deck, and read the last paragraph. I wonder if Skycity will have that same philosophy... ;)
well Ozscrapers then must have very close links to developers and engineers there. I think we're probably closer than we think, just one guy here with links and bam:D

·
7,221 Posts
^ Actually they do (not sure about the developers or engineers but certainly the overall community). Ozscrapers has been featured a lot in the Aussie media, especially in "The Age", the Melbournian newspaper. There was even an article about the Ozscraper forumers a while back, featuring Tayser, Culwulla and so on.

·
Here Since 2002
7,261 Posts
we have a couple of well-placed professionals in the Philippine Forums...hmm... we had some people in real estate but they disappeared or are only interested in their respective buildings and sales, as their job description says

·
7,221 Posts
^ Well! Let's just hope that somehow, there would be a Philippine forumer who happen to be working for E Ganzon Inc and would be willing to share us some news. And it would also be in his company's best interest since I'm sure some of us here are lining up to purchase E Ganzon Inc shares if the company goes public to finance this project... ;)

·
Banned
522 Posts
i dont want to be negative but i dont think skycity will ever going to be build because the people who are involved with this project dont have the funds to build it. we used scrap this project from this forum because its a fantasy building.

·
Here Since 2002
7,261 Posts
true true that. there's reason to be pessimistic, because Lopez Centre at the moment is nothing but a parking lot, and Skycity a massive hole in the middle of EDSA. we've heard nothing unfortunately

·
Banned
522 Posts
lopez tower and skycity are fantasy skyscrapers that will never going to be build. lets scrap this two thread from the forum. im tired of seeing nothing .

·
7,221 Posts
^ I agree! Until we have more concrete proof, we shouldn't be talking about it. Its not like we can't see the Skycity site through the Manila webcam. If someone sees activity all of a sudden, then we could create a new thread.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #156
we should not see EGI or Lopez tower like Naia3 because first of all they are not gov't project and with Egi they've invested millions of money with the digging, so i am sure it would be built or sold to another developer but they we might not see a 77 story high tower as planned, but i am crossing my finger that they would they would stick with their plan and will see this tower built soon. also, as long as our economy maintains the way it is and more office spaces is in more demand will see this building built...

141 - 160 of 302 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.