SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 682 Posts

·
Beautiful User
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cityland unveils Pines Peak residential condo in Mandaluyong
(The Philippine Star) Updated July 18, 2012

MANILA, Philippines - Cityland Development Corp. (CDL), a member of the Cityland Group of Companies, has unveiled its newest project, the 27-story medium-sized residential condominium Pines Peak, in Mandaluyong City.

In a disclosure to the Philippine Stock Exchange, CDC said Pines Peak, which will rise along the corner of Union and Pines streets in Mandaluyong, is targeted towards the fast-paced Filipino family.

Pines Peak will have more than 1,000 units with sizes ranging from 16 square meters to 40 square meters. Each floor may house 50 units.

A studio unit may sell for around P1.2 million while one-bedroom units may be priced at around P1.5 million each. Two-bedroom units may be sold at P2.1 million to P3.1 million each.

Amenities include a swimming pool, multi-purpose function room with movable playset, viewing deck and 24/7 security.

CDC said friendly and flexible payment terms are available to interested buyers. Special discounts will also be given for the early buyers during the project’s launch.

The Cityland Group is a trusted name in the real estate industry given its track record of developing condominiums. It has been in the real property development business for over 25 years.

Aside from CDC, the group has two other units – City and Land Developers (CLD) and Cityland Developers.

CDC was formed in 1978 to engage in the development of land for residential, office, commercial, institutional and industrial uses. The company’s projects include medium to high-rise offices, commercial and residential condominiums located in Makati, Mandaluyong and Ortigas in Pasig, and farmlots in Bulacan and Cavite. – Zinnia dela Peña

CLD, on the other hand, caters to the low-to-middle income segments since its projects are offered at affordable prices. It developed

residential units in Paranaque as well as an office and residential condominium project in Ortigas Center.
http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?publicationSubCategoryId=66&articleId=828527

·
Banned
28,579 Posts
CITYLAND's Pines Peak [2T|27F|res] in Mandaluyong City​

Front of Pines Peak

Back of Pines Peak

Amenities of Pines Peak (Top View)

[Pines Peak Map[

·
Registered
505 Posts
A License to Sell this early? I hope this is true, although I know that in the past, Cityland secured them from HLRB before their project gets launched. I hope it's still the same way.
they have the license number already posted to their flyers so the public can scrutinize it whenever they want sa HLURB.. it's legit.

·
IG @juanprogress
3,840 Posts
^^ not bad,. i agree.

I am afraid though sa brown color that they have chosen.

·
Coming Soon~ Near You!
188 Posts
CITYLAND's Pines Peak [2T|27F|res] in Mandaluyong City​

[Pines Peak Map[
Hello neighboring condo.:lol: Didn't know there was a project on that side of Flair. Looks nice and "familiar" without the holes.:D

Sheridan Tower is going to be launched this Sept/October 2012. It's located between Sheridan and Pioneer on the lower portion of the map.

Condos.

Condos Everywhere.:lol:

www.dmciglobal.com

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
^^ That is super dense. Maybe Cityland and SM are having a competition. Buildings like this could be vertical slums in the future.

·
11,085 Posts
Patios in between?o_O I don't get it.
Imagine each building as two-towers put side by side, very closely, but fused together at one end for shared usage of the elevator and stairs.

The patios between are what you can consider as a bad idea of a "podium-deck" between the two fused towers where the lucky owners get to catch all the stuff thrown (whether accidentally or deliberately) out from all the balconies up above all the way to the 27th floor. :lol: Lucky you if you get valuable stuff accidentally falling to your patio. :D But if you get the nasty stuff, good luck trying to pinpoint the unit where it came from.

1 - 20 of 682 Posts