SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
28,599 Posts

Reactions: arki neg

·
11,029 Posts
^^ Yup. Emar Suites is 409 Shaw Blvd. while this one is 407 Shaw Blvd.

Some residents of Emar Suites can now say sayonara to their views. :D

Lucky if they will be facing windows, worst case will be a unit with a view... of a firewall/shear-wall.

·
11,029 Posts
Thank God The Olive Place will be covering this façade of multi-colored curtains. :|

BTW, I saw their showroom across The Facilities Centre at Shaw Blvd., between BDO and Mr. Poon/Pan de Pugon.

·
Banned
28,599 Posts
City dwelling for young families, professionals
by Manila Standard Today | Friday | May. 01, 2015 | 06:20pm

DataLand, Inc. (DLI) recently launched ‘The Olive Place’, a 50-storey mixed use development in Mandaluyong City. With scenic views of the city’s skyline, and greenery of nearby Wack Wack Golf Club, the project offers a balance between a hectic lifestyle and serene living.

At the groundbreaking rites held onsite at 407 Shaw Blvd., in Bgy. Addition Hills, were (from left to right): Susan P. Alcabao, sales & marketing head of DLI; Ruben V. Paguntalan, division head of DLI; Atty. Fely Manaois, legal manager of DLI; Arch. Annette F. Gaddi – Liganor of GF & Partners; Engr. Jose Sy; Engr. Danilo D. Tamayo, chairman of DDT Konstract Inc. (DDTKI); Leo Montenegro, president of DLI; Paul Vincent R. Chua, AVP-business development of DLI; and Joseph V. Garcia, AVP – business development of DDTKI.​

·
Banned
28,599 Posts
Latest Render:

·
- www.travelario.com -
781 Posts
Nothing really happening here (located in front of the big building - Emar Suites - on first photo):

·
Registered
Socially functional INTP
1,913 Posts
What's the problem with this project? I know some agents who have been trying their best to sell this since last yr pero wala. The concept is nice but I somehow can't find any compelling reason why this is a good buy or any particular project along Shaw for that matter. It's like meeting someone cute and decent but there's no attraction 😞

What will make one like about Shaw? Walang ganap bes.

·
Banned
28,599 Posts
DATA LAND's The Olive Place [2T|50F|48F|mix|res]
Shaw Blvd, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila

·
Registered
5 Posts
Last quarter daw ng 2020 yung projected completion ng constuction ng The Olive Place. Two years nalang hehe. Ilang floors na kaya 'to ngayon?

·
Banned
28,599 Posts
^^ ^^

·
11,029 Posts
I think its topped-off or almost topped-off now. Dataland's own update is not very updated.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts