1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
28,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VALENIA Residences [mix|res]
Mandaluyong City Lot Property

Project Overview:

Valenia Residences, is a premier condo community project of DMCI Homes—a company of innovative builders and engineering experts that develop modern day living solutions for urban families. Each of its developments is built with world-standard craftsmanship borne from D.M. Consunji Inc.’s almost 60 years of experience in the construction and development industry. DMCI Homes offers its customers the highest level of expertise and its strict adherence to global standards. Its corporate philosophy is anchored on a deep understanding that buying a home is more about investing in a better way of living. Valenia Residences is the perfect validation of this timely proposition. Thanks to this feature-rich ideally located community, residents can finally enjoy a more comfortable and meaningful way of life where they can feel real good to be home.

Source: http://www.dmcihomes.com/search-results.php?keyword=Valenia%20Residences

·
demoGRAPHICS
399 Posts
Is this the area?

I personally love that neighborhood (Kapitolyo)! Plus, if the rumors of a new bridge connecting Fort to Ortigas is realized, that location is perfect!

·
Registered
30 Posts
i think this will be at DMCI's newly acquired property Philex Mining HQ lot.

Pero under Brgy. Kapitalyo, Pasig na yun.
How can i find out what land dmci have bought. I want too get a dmci unit in or around the fairview area but when we call dmci they tell me not at the moment. I dont want too start paying for a unit lets say this project and then dmci start a project near fairview.

·
Registered
641 Posts
But how come in the website they said Mandaluyong? Sheridaw Tower is in Pasig already and this new devt is closer to Kapitolyo. Waiting for the big reveal

·
Registered
94 Posts
Valenia will be along Aglipay Street, Mandaluyong... a few blocks away from Tivoli.

While the high-rise project to be built on the former Philex lot is Brixton Place.

Was happy to have reserved a unit in Lumiere until I saw these links. I hope Lumiere and Sheridan will not be compromised & that DMCI will not take the same route like SMDC's. Parang kabute lang ang projects (magkakalapit in DMCI's case unfortunately).

http://www.dmcihomes.com/valenia-residences

·
Banned
28,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
DMCI offering home bonds
by Jenniffer B. Austria | Manila Standard Today | Monday | May. 25, 2015 | 10:40pm

DMCI Holdings Inc. said its real estate unit plans to issue P1 billion in fixed-rate retail bonds that could serve as an alternative saving instrument for future home buyers.

--- SNIPPED ---

The projects to be launched this year include Ivorywood and Maple Place in Taguig, Bristle Ridge in Baguio City, Valenia Residences in Mandaluyong and Lumiere Residences North in Pasig.

Read More: Source

·
Banned
28,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Valenia Residences – For announcement purposes only

Valenia Residences, is a premier condo community project of DMCI Homes — a company of innovative builders and engineering experts that develop modern day living solutions for urban families. Each of its developments is built with world-standard craftsmanship borne from D.M. Consunji Inc.’s almost 61 years of experience in the construction and development industry. DMCI Homes offers its customers the highest level of expertise and its strict adherence to global standards. Its corporate philosophy is anchored on a deep understanding that buying a home is more about investing in a better way of living. Valenia Residences is the perfect validation of this timely proposition. Thanks to this feature-rich ideally located community, residents can finally enjoy a more comfortable and meaningful way of life where they can feel real good to be home. Valenia Residences will be composed of one mid-rise and two high-rise buildings on a 1.3 hectares of property. The project will rise in Mandaluyong City.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts