SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 3666 Posts

·
0821- City of Palaces!
35,149 Posts
photo copyright @ slide

all these photos are from slide.........

ullal bridge

MG road

saibeen complex

MCC

Dr T M Pai......international convention center.....

empire mall on MG road......

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
I lived for few days at M'lore(for 5-6 Months). I stayed at Kadri Hills and few days at Hampangata area. Really nice place. Good to see those familiar places like M. G Road, Saibeen complex. That time (2004-05) Pantaloons or Big Bazaar were not there as I can remember. :)

·
Calicut
6,396 Posts
I lived for few days at M'lore(for 5-6 Months). I stayed at Kadri Hills and few days at Hampangata area. Really nice place. Good to see those familiar places like M. G Road, Saibeen complex. That time (2004-05) Pantaloons or Big Bazaar were not there as I can remember. :)
Mee too.....2002 to 2005....St Aloysius college....really nice city, in mangalore u never get a feeling that u are out of kerala, my home state...it looks like another kerala city, clean, green and dotted with highrises everywhere....:)

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
Mee too.....2002 to 2005....St Aloysius college....really nice city, in mangalore u never get a feeling that u are out of kerala, my home state...it looks like another kerala city, clean, green and dotted with highrises everywhere....:)
Yes, it is just like Kerela. Green and full of coconut trees and lot of churches. Love that ullal beach there man. Went several times to udupi/manipal(by bike). Memorable.. :cheers:

·
hazaron ke anna
8,523 Posts
^^Mont Tiara on Kadri Hills is is about 17 floors from back and 15 floors from front. Because of topography counting the number of floors is a difficult work. The view here is from the backside. K2 is still the tallest as per my belief. Mohtisham Westwind with 18 floors is the next tallest (so far I have not seen any picture).

Ajay, please comment on heights in meters.

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
^^Mont Tiara on Kadri Hills is is about 17 floors from back and 15 floors from front. Because of topology counting the number of floors is a difficult work. The view here is from the backside. K2 is still the tallest as per my belief. Mohtisham Westwind with 18 floors is the next tallest (so far I have not seen any picture).

Ajay, please comment on heights in meters.

I am not sure which is the tallest. Mangalore has a different topography from other cities. Buildings have different number of floors when you count from different sides!
K2 is 68.5 metres (225 feet) and 19 floors according to its certificate but the upcoming SKS enclave will be 150 metres tall. Mont tiara is at an elevation and probably be more visible.
Number of floors is not reliable when determinig how tall a building is as the height of floors can vary.

1 - 20 of 3666 Posts