1 - 20 of 403 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

**pictures from ASYA website

Finally.. Launching this November 14, 2010.. Here's their letter:

Dear Valued Client:

Welcome to the world of the privileged fewer!

As one of our most distinguished clients, it is my honor to introduce to you Anchor Land’s latest breakthrough development that will bring back true luxury, elegance and sophistication along Roxas Boulevard, something that has been sorely missing in the prime, panoramic stretch off Manila Bay.

And if you savor being part of a rich heritage, colorful history and ultimate exclusivity, this is one project you wouldn’t dare to miss.

I am talking of Admiral Baysuites, a combination boutique hotel and 53-storey condominium that will rise out of the original Admiral Hotel property along Roxas Boulevard in Manila.

We will hold the soft launch for this extraordinary project on Sunday, November 14, 2010 at the Admiral Project site starting at 9 a.m. huge discounts will be given only during this special day.

Anchor Land is redeveloping the historic hotel into a European-inspired boutique hotel, complete with white gloved service and continental restaurants that will set the highest standards of sophistication for Manila’s crème de la crème.

Behind the original structure will rise a 53-storey luxury condominium that offers units of up to 858 – yes, 858 – square meters, unheard of in the annals of Philippine real estate. Each unit will have its own balcony and the owners will enjoy all the perks offered by the boutique hotel, which means 6-star service anytime of the day.

That’s not all. The choicest units will have their private swimming pools, right inside their spacious abodes. That is luxury.

Unfortunately, I only have such limited space in this letter to tell you everything about Admiral Baysuites, and an equally limited number of units available. But this I guarantee: It will be worth every cent of your investment.

By the way, this project is being introduced first to our loyal clients, giving you the opportunity to become one of the privileged fewer who would be able to call the Admiral Baysuites home.

For more information about Admiral Baysuites, please get in touch with our sales department at telephone numbers ________. One word of advice: Hurry.

·
IG @juanprogress
3,840 Posts
that is huge. 858sqm is larger than the floor area of most homes in RP! wooahh!! Kudos Anchor Land! :applause:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Approximately 178.6 meters

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ground floor will be the hotel lobby and commercial spaces at the back (MH del Pilar St.)
Front area will be the boutique hotel. (The lowrise portion in the perspective)

Back portion is where the residential suites will rise, which will compose of two wings, west wing (3br to 5br units) and the east wing (1br and 2br).
From mezzanine to the 7th are the parking slots.
8th and 8th mezzanine are the amenities.

For West Wing, 9th floor up to 28th floor will be the 3 and 4br units ranging from 165 to 196 sq.m. 29th floor will be a lounge area offering views of the Manila Bay, while the next 5 floors will offer 4br bi-level units with own PRIVATE POOL and an area of 398.8 sqm. And 41st to 50th floors will be 5br bi-level units with private pool with a floor area of 858sq.m.

East Wing will have units ranging from 30sqm to 100sqm 1br and 2br units..

·
Registered
7,603 Posts
Wow.. i love this one.. any details on floor plans and prices?

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

That is a layout for the lower floors, from 9th to 28th. Note that the West wing is separated from East wing by the fire escape. Also that there are 3 elevators servicing the West Wing even if there are only 3 units per floor, and only two for the upper floors and one unit only per floor for the topmost 5br units. Plus all units have their own balconies.

Prices are about 3.5m (approx 32sqm) for the one br unit, 10m-11m for the 2br units (approx 100sqm),etc.. and 77m (gulp.. :cheers:) for the 5br bi-level units with own private swimming pool (858 sq.m.)

It was just recently fenced and no definite date yet for the turnover but is set tentatively at early 2015. Showroom wont be ready yet till sometime next year.

·
8,198 Posts
This is NICE!!! I think this is going to be one of the most beautiful buildings in Roxas Blvd. So classy and yet so tall! :eek:kay:

·
Registered
341 Posts
858 square meters? thats huge. i wonder how those units are selling.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sales are doing well, especially for the higher floors of the west wing. Units with private pools from 33rd floor up are all sold out, including the 858 sq.m. units. All of those units face Manila Bay and there are only one unit per floor in the West wing, or per two floors actually since they are bi-level units. Sayang di pa ako nanalo sa lotto sold out na. :lol:

1 - 20 of 403 Posts