SkyscraperCity banner

Rate the Adriatico Place Residences

1 - 20 of 308 Posts

·
11,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
One Adriatico Place, Ermita, Manila is a similar location to Robinsons Place and is an integral component of the Robinsons Mall, one of the Manila City's largest and most comprehensive shopping, entertainment and mixed-use centers, presenting residents with a myriad of choices on their doorstep.
One Adriatico Place, Ermita, Manila is centrally located with extensive facilities and amenities, and thoughtfully planned to provide for varying needs.

1 Bedroom model unit - Dining

1 Bedroom model unit - Kitchen & Lounge

1 Bedroom model unit - Bedroom

Studio - Lounge

Studio - Kitchen Dining

Studio - Bedroom area

Is it true that the Manila Midtown Hotel closed down because it will be demolished for this project :?
Or will it be built beside the Hotel.

·
Here Since 2002
7,261 Posts
no Manila Midtown is still standing, but it could be demolished for two adriatico..
btw, there's not much up for this one

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
very nice exterior rendering and model units! glad the malate area is being revitalized and redeveloped. i could ask a friend from coscolluela to share some renderings on this project!

i guess manila midtoen is not generating good income if they plan to demolish it

·
Here Since 2002
7,261 Posts
Edmundtanso said:
very nice exterior rendering and model units! glad the malate area is being revitalized and redeveloped. i could ask a friend from coscolluela to share some renderings on this project!

i guess manila midtoen is not generating good income if they plan to demolish it
Manila Midtown right now is closed, my cousin said there was a strike.

·
Registered non-User
7,356 Posts
This is the building where the rendering is better than the actual right? because in the rendering it looks quite nice.

·
Banned
1,745 Posts
fifth ave place looks similar to that rendering above. i dunno how has 5th ave fared on its preselling. i cud ask the agents tho.

·
Registered non-User
7,356 Posts
Told you i was crazy. I'm confused though, what is the robinsons residential in Manila that is finished and ugly compared to its renderings?

·
Registered non-User
7,356 Posts
Sometimes they are uglier than the renderings, sometimes they are nicer than the renderings. Occassionally, they are just like the renderings.

1 - 20 of 308 Posts